My New Favorite People in WCBB | The Boneyard

My New Favorite People in WCBB

Reaction Score
Here are a few of my new (non UCONN) favorite people in WCBB:

Vic Schaefer. How could you not like this guy? Right out of central casting, this coach has paid his dues. He knows the game and has an obvious affection for his players. He even sought out Geno for help with his offense although Geno insists it was just two coaches having lunch and sharing ideas.

Brianna Turner. Poor kid has had some real tough luck. But there she was sitting on the bench at the last ND game smiling, joking and cheering her team on. No woe is me here. The day after her injury she tweeted "People can finally stop asking me about my shoulder".

Holly Rowe. After all that Holly has been through and with all her candor regarding her illness, you have to admire her. Add to that great sideline reporting and interviewing and a smile that lights up a room, and you have an important fixture in Sports coverage. High energy and very positive.

Morgan William. Her epic performance against Baylor and post game interview will live on in basketball lore. I certainly had a lump in my throat watching her talk about her Dad.

Who am I leaving out?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm confident that UConn will win the whole ball of wax again this year but speaking philosophically, I would have been a much happier loser if the Huskies had lost to Oregon or if they were to loose to Mississippi State rather then for them to loose to Baylor, Maryland or South Carolina..........

Reaction Score
I'm confident that UConn will win the whole ball of wax again this year but speaking philosophically, I would have been a much happier loser if the Huskies had lost to Oregon or if they were to loose to Mississippi State rather then for them to loose to Baylor, Maryland or South Carolina.....
You mean the "Washington Huskies"?

Reaction Score
I'm confident that UConn will win the whole ball of wax again this year but speaking philosophically, I would have been a much happier loser if the Huskies had lost to Oregon or if they were to loose to Mississippi State rather then for them to loose to Baylor, Maryland or South Carolina.....

ND buddy, ND.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom