OT: My mom passed unexpectedly | The Boneyard

OT: My mom passed unexpectedly

Reaction Score
Hello fellow yarders. Good win today. Loved the second half effort. I rarely post but wanted to share that my mother passed away last week unexpectedly from a stroke. She bled blue until her last day. Her time came too soon as she was only 55. Unfortunately she did not plan for this day to come so soon financially. I started a go fund me to help with her final wishes. It pains me to ask but if any of my fellow huskies are feeling charitable during this holiday season, her page is below. Go Huskies!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Very sad to read this, Josh. She was a year ahead of me at East Hampton High School. I remember her being funny, outgoing and just maybe the prettiest eyes in school. My condolences to you, your family and her friends.

Last edited:

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
My prayers are with you and your family during this very difficult time with the passing of your Mom.

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
Sending my condolences. Really sorry for your loss

Reaction Score
My mom’s 56 and I couldn’t imagine this happening to her. My deepest condolences. If there’s anything that can come of this, the rest of your family will become so much closer and stronger. I’m so sorry.

JakeTheDog

Makin’ bacon pancakes
Reaction Score
So sorry for your loss my dude. When life gives us its inevitable sorrows and pain, it also allows us to find the strength and resiliency we need to make it through. Sending much love to you and your family brother.

Reaction Score
Sorry for your loss. Mine passed suddenly also, while out of the Country on vacation. I'm only comforted by the fact she didn't suffer long term like many moms I know.

55 is way too young. You will find out as your get through this that there are many who had their mother for much less years. I'm saying that not too ease your pain, but to hopefully over time help you to appreciate what time you did have.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Terrible news to hear. Very sorry for your loss.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
No matter the age, losing a parent is very hard, especially this time of year
Sincerest condolences to you and your family

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members