My Man Taliek! | The Boneyard

My Man Taliek!

Reaction Score
I know I always hype him, and Yarders try (in vain) to douse my enthusiasm. I knew with him with the car keys and a 4 year Senior started, our Championship was all but guaranteed. For you young'uns who are not familiar with 'My Man' here is some background. He gives the Yard a shout out at the 8:28 mark and 8:50 mark. ;)

Reaction Score
I know I always hype him, and Yarders try (in vain) to douse my enthusiasm. I knew with him with the car keys and a 4 year Senior started, our Championship was all but guaranteed. For you young'uns who are not familiar with 'My Man' here is some background. He gives the Yard a shout out at the 8:28 mark and 8:50 mark. ;)

Thanks for posting Kita great watch. Interesting thoughts on Marcus Cox and Marcus Williams as well as his days overseas, good stuff. Seems like a great guy glad I always had his back.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I loved TB - his toughness and ability to play through his critics is classic
He is what you look for in a tough, hard nosed NYC point guard - much like Krauser (sic) from Pitt but way more class
Randy Smith, the late great JI sports editor and I would argue for hours in the BA Club in Manchester because he was determined that UConn would never win a NC with TB at quarterback. I tasted sweet victory that day in 1999 and was $50 richer and Randy Smith went to OTB with $50 lees in his pocket

Reaction Score
He is what you look for in a tough, hard nosed NYC point guard - much like Krauser (sic) from Pitt but way more class
Randy Smith, the late great JI sports editor and I would argue for hours in the BA Club in Manchester because he was determined that UConn would never win a NC with TB at quarterback. I tasted sweet victory that day in 1999 and was $50 richer and Randy Smith went to OTB with $50 lees in his pocket

2004 ;)

Reaction Score
So is that why you've made new friends? Overcompensation?

I don't know of any "new" friends Waq please fill me in, I'd love to know. Would this be cyber or do you know the people I hang out with, I'm confused?

Reaction Score
If you knew in 1999 that Taliek would lead us to a championship in 2004, you could have shared that with the rest of us!!

Reaction Score

Thank you...

Reaction Score
Great to hear the sentiment for Taliek, all previous posts are spot on. Always liked him and what he brought us in his husky days.

Reaction Score

Had to shut it off after a couple mins, the person who is interviewing him, I am hoping he is new at doing this otherwise he needs to find another career. Between the nervous energy and him not even being able to speak in complete sentences, was very uncomfortable to watch.

I will try again, thanks for the video, always good to see TB.

Reaction Score

great interview...

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If you knew in 1999 that Taliek would lead us to a championship in 2004, you could have shared that with the rest of us!!
I screwed up!!!!!!!!!!!
SORRY I am no fortune teller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Tough ballplayer and a winner. Got to see him play at the Greater Hartford Pro Am after he played overseas for about 5 years. He was so good then. Glad to see him get some more publicity, he deserves it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom