OT: My little UConn fan could use some prayers | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT: My little UConn fan could use some prayers

Reaction Score
Kendall Strong.jpg

Reaction Score
Hey Brian, There are a few things my Mom, Niece and myself are going thru. But I pray to St. Anthony every night and include Kendall in my prayers with the three I mentioned. Stay strong, and I can't wait to receive my shirt.

Reaction Score
Hey guys, not sure if we allow posts like this but figured I'd give it a shot.

My 3 year old, turning 4 March 7th, was diagnosed with kidney cancer last weekend. Shes autistic (mostly) nonverbal and really doesn't understand why all these strangers in lab coats keep poking and prodding her. Shes a super strong girl but could always use a little more support from friends, family, and maybe even the yard. Today she had her biopsy today, port placement, first round of chemo and is hanging tough.

Below is a link to a fundraiser friends have made for her, buy a t shirt or just send some prayers and good energy our way!

Support Kendall Lord | Bonfire
View attachment 39882
How about an update on how your little angel is doing

Reaction Score
Hey guys, not sure if we allow posts like this but figured I'd give it a shot.

My 3 year old, turning 4 March 7th, was diagnosed with kidney cancer last weekend. Shes autistic (mostly) nonverbal and really doesn't understand why all these strangers in lab coats keep poking and prodding her. Shes a super strong girl but could always use a little more support from friends, family, and maybe even the yard. Today she had her biopsy today, port placement, first round of chemo and is hanging tough.

Below is a link to a fundraiser friends have made for her, buy a t shirt or just send some prayers and good energy our way!

Support Kendall Lord | Bonfire
View attachment 39882

Your beautiful daughter is in my prayers.

Reaction Score
I came to the boneyard to get the local perspective on UConn rejoining the BE, and all I got was this t-shirt. ;)

As someone who lost a child, I know the mental and financial burden that having a child go through the healthcare system can take. More importantly, with the deepest sincerity, I want to express my hope that Kendall is on the way to beating this. You've got an adorable little UConn fan there. Keep up the positive vibes!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I grabbed a sweatshirt and it was my #kendallstrong classic. And it had me wondering how things are going for her, Bryan Lord and fam.

It seems 2020 is starting off rough . Her cancer is not going away, unfortunately. She just went to Disney via the Make a Wish Foundation.

Poor kid.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I grabbed a sweatshirt and it was my #kendallstrong classic. And it had me wondering how things are going for her, Bryan Lord and fam.

It seems 2020 is staring off rough . Her cancer is not going away, unfortunately.. She just went to Disney on a

Poor kid.

Been thinking about her I’ve been wearing my long sleeve tee hoping that all is well. Nice job Dove.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
My sweatshirt gets lots of use by many family members - at charity walks, etc
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
Two close people to me were diagnosed with brain cancer since Thanksgiving - it just never ends.....
Love to Kendall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom