My little UConn fan could use some prayers

Hey guys, not sure if we allow posts like this but figured I'd give it a shot.

My 3 year old, turning 4 March 7th, was diagnosed with kidney cancer last weekend. Shes autistic (mostly) nonverbal and really doesn't understand why all these strangers in lab coats keep poking and prodding her. Shes a super strong girl but could always use a little more support from friends, family, and maybe even the yard. Today she had her biopsy today, port placement, first round of chemo and is hanging tough.

Below is a link to a fundraiser friends have made for her, buy a t shirt or just send some prayers and good energy our way!

Support Kendall Lord | Bonfire
View attachment 39882
How about an update on how your little angel is doing

Hey guys, not sure if we allow posts like this but figured I'd give it a shot.

My 3 year old, turning 4 March 7th, was diagnosed with kidney cancer last weekend. Shes autistic (mostly) nonverbal and really doesn't understand why all these strangers in lab coats keep poking and prodding her. Shes a super strong girl but could always use a little more support from friends, family, and maybe even the yard. Today she had her biopsy today, port placement, first round of chemo and is hanging tough.

Below is a link to a fundraiser friends have made for her, buy a t shirt or just send some prayers and good energy our way!

Support Kendall Lord | Bonfire
View attachment 39882
Your beautiful daughter is in my prayers.

I came to the boneyard to get the local perspective on UConn rejoining the BE, and all I got was this t-shirt. ;)

As someone who lost a child, I know the mental and financial burden that having a child go through the healthcare system can take. More importantly, with the deepest sincerity, I want to express my hope that Kendall is on the way to beating this. You've got an adorable little UConn fan there. Keep up the positive vibes!