OT: - My Latest Health News! | The Boneyard

OT: My Latest Health News!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Tomorrow, Wednesday Oct. 25th I finish with Cardiac Rehab!
It's been a long 2 3/4 years so hopefully I'm turning the corner on poor health!
Thanks again to all you BYers for your tremendous support! It is truly appreciated!
Congratulations. I think I speak for all here at the BY in saying welcome back to health. I know following your treatment plan was difficult at times but here's your reward. I know your family is just as happy your rehab is over as you are. Just in time for the rest of your life. All the best.

Reaction Score
truly awesome news. Way to hang in there. Just in time for the season to begin and to let it all hang out! Really awesome.....
hands-clapping.jpg

Reaction Score
Perfect timing. Congratulations on getting through what sounds like a really long haul.

Reaction Score
It's been a long 2 3/4 years so hopefully I'm turning the corner on poor health!
Thanks again to all you BYers for your tremendous support! It is truly appreciated!

If you are not given the preseaon BADASS AWARD ---then the award will lose it's luster.
I
I am pleased you are stepping into the next level of health progression. If only I could walk your 30 minute walks, cycle , and lift weights as you are no doing--I'd be a healthier and happier camper.
On 12 Nov you will get what you have been looking for for nearly 2 years--a new year with Uconn Women and a new life. Hope you see all the LIVE games your heart desires!! You are a friend and one of the good guys--stay well.

Reaction Score
Congratulations. I think I speak for all here at the BY in saying welcome back to health. I know following your treatment plan was difficult at times but here's your reward. I know your family is just as happy your rehab is over as you are. Just in time for the rest of your life. All the best.

As a health provider Jordyg you know this is a huge STEP for RSHERM, as he is aware, but this is not the end of his road to health---how could it be? He went through tremendous surgery of the HEART. The surgery alone was more than many could handle add to that the weakened heart weakened his body.. He is WORKING that recovery road well

That's why I believe he deserves the ; PRESEASON BADASS AWARD ---HE is truly something special!

Reaction Score
Advice for the heartworn:
th

Take the apple, skip the snake, avoid the lingerie ads on these pages. Geno & the Ladies will try to make this a relaxing season.

JordyG

Reaction Score
As a health provider Jordyg you know this is a huge STEP for RSHERM, as he is aware, but this is not the end of his road to health---how could it be? He went through tremendous surgery of the HEART. The surgery alone was more than many could handle add to that the weakened heart weakened his body.. He is WORKING that recovery road well

That's why I believe he deserves the ; PRESEASON BADASS AWARD ---HE is truly something special!
Indeed. As someone who worked in the health field for 25 years one learns that the road to good health never end. For anyone. Not until the doctor's say it is truly over.

Reaction Score
Here's to your continued good health!

Reaction Score
RSHERM: that is wonderful news from a long time favorite. You are to be admired for the fortitude you've displayed - a great model for the rest of us.

Take good note of the sage advice that the Yarders, often with their keen sense of humor, have conveyed in this thread of yours. And, stay well.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
So happy to hear that. All too often we get caught up in the daily grind, getting frustrated over little things, or losing our mind over unimportant things. Sometimes we all forget that other people are on their own journey, and you NEVER know what mountains others have to climb. Sincere best wishes for a speedy and full recovery and many more years to enjoy life!!!!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Advice for the heartworn:
th

Take the apple, skip the snake, avoid the lingerie ads on these pages. Geno & the Ladies will try to make this a relaxing season.
Would like to cosign on all of the above from @huskyd , except the part about avoiding the lingerie ads. Stay well!

Reaction Score
RSHERM: that is wonderful news from a long time favorite. You are to be admired for the fortitude you've displayed - a great model for the rest of us.

Take good note of the sage advice that the Yarders, often with their keen sense of humor, have conveyed in this thread of yours. And, stay well.
Well said! RSHERM should be admired for his continued fortitude. You too are a long term, EVERYONES, favorite.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the continued support! You people are awesome!
Tomorrow (Friday) I'll start my post rehab routine:
8am to 8:30am walk 30 minutes at the Crystal Mall in Waterford (I might have to work up to 30 minutes as both legs and right hip keep barking at me)
11am go through 11 dumb-bell exercises from Rehab
6pm to 6:30pm ride exercise bike while watching the news
And hopefully continue workouts on Monday, Wednesday, & Fridays till I'm looking UP at the grass!
Since I've missed using my season tickets for 29 games over 2 years it is a thrill to be looking ahead to going to home games this season, and hopefully many seasons of UCONN WBB!
This exhibition game vs Ashland at XL will be the 1st game I attended since I had my heart attack at the Dec. 1st DePaul game last year!
I'm not completely well but at least I'm starting to see the light at the end of tunnel!

JordyG

Reaction Score
Thanks for the continued support! You people are awesome!
Tomorrow (Friday) I'll start my post rehab routine:
8am to 8:30am walk 30 minutes at the Crystal Mall in Waterford (I might have to work up to 30 minutes as both legs and right hip keep barking at me)
11am go through 11 dumb-bell exercises from Rehab
6pm to 6:30pm ride exercise bike while watching the news
And hopefully continue workouts on Monday, Wednesday, & Fridays till I'm looking UP at the grass!
Since I've missed using my season tickets for 29 games over 2 years it is a thrill to be looking ahead to going to home games this season, and hopefully many seasons of UCONN WBB!
This exhibition game vs Ashland at XL will be the 1st game I attended since I had my heart attack at the Dec. 1st DePaul game last year!
I'm not completely well but at least I'm starting to see the light at the end of tunnel!
Long distance virtual hug man.

Reaction Score
I started my post rehab workouts yesterday and after 2 1/2 laps of the local mall my 2 legs and right hip were killing me so I guess I'll lay off the walking at the mall and emphasize riding my exercise bike and doing my dumbbell routine!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom