My gut tells me... | The Boneyard

My gut tells me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
that A. I drink too much beer
and B

I keep having this feeling that the Suzester is positioning us to be an AAU institution and trying desperately to use Warde's ties and any other means to get us in the B1G. If all us dopes can figure out that the ACC is as ripe for the picking as the Bloated East and not destined to be standing at the end of all this, then certainly she can see it too. I am hoping we get a B1G Christmas present.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Seeing that and being able to do anything about it are two different things.

Reaction Score
Hamster, I think/hope/pray that you are correct.

"The whole university is the list and I came wanting to make this a stellar first class research university and having been at those places, I know what that looks like," said Herbst, 49.

Despite the sour economy and state budget troubles, Herbst said, the university is "pursuing this aggressive strategy to transform our institution by generating more research that has national and international impact ... building greatgraduate programs, providing excellent teaching and service to our undergraduate students, and expanding course offerings."

The university's hiring strategy runs counter to what is happening at many universities and colleges around the country, according to Gwendolyn Bradley, senior program officer for the American Association of University Professors.

puff_beer.jpg

that A. I drink too much beer
and B

I keep having this feeling that the Suzester is positioning us to be an AAU institution and trying desperately to use Warde's ties and any other means to get us in the B1G. If all us dopes can figure out that the ACC is as ripe for the picking as the Bloated East and not destined to be standing at the end of all this, then certainly she can see it too. I am hoping we get a B1G Christmas present.

Reaction Score
My gut tells me that if this doesn't end soon I'm going to get fired for lack of productivity.

Also that Aresco is trying to have some sort of full conference so he can continue to get paid. Probably not big bucks to be commissioner of a basketball only conference.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Seeing that and being able to do anything about it are two different things.
Yep! But I would suspect that a whole slew of Presidents would not see it! If I'm correct at least we have that going for UConn!

Reaction Score
The Pres. of Michigan who runs the admissions committee for the AAU is a cold blooded killer.

Then again, they just invited Boston University! The premier University on the Southern Bank of the Charles.

Reaction Score
The Pres. of Michigan who runs the admissions committee for the AAU is a cold blooded killer.

Then again, they just invited Boston University! The premier University on the Southern Bank of the Charles.
When the universities on the Northern Bank of the Charles are MIT and Harvard, I like the title!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
My gut tells me productivity amongst UConn, Ville, Cinci and USF fans has decreased dramatically. And the impact on ACC fans is almost as devastating.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

if u want some serious con kitty on this topic, here it is. when the big expands to 20 and has uconn/nd/bc puck in its league, hockey east will slowly die off as the power house league and be a 2nd or 3rd best but no exposure. it will be good still but the $$ and fans will slowly shrink. BU and maybe 1 or 2 others puck wise would fit the footprint and build a monster puck league in the b10 and be associate members. yup.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom