My deepest apologies | The Boneyard

My deepest apologies

Reaction Score
I want to tell the boneyard I’m terribly sorry for my negative posts. I was deeply saddened .. I’m from
Massachusetts and would have loved Boston to have committed to UCONN. Sadly we all thought she was a lock but at the end of the day she felt South Carolina was the place for her. She proved she didn’t need her good friend Sam and follow her to ND. She made her own independent decision. I hope we land Jones if not then it wasn’t meant to be. I’m very passionate about my Huskies and sometimes I get a little carried away. I admit my wrong doing and wish Boston a wonderful career full of good health and wonderful memories at the school she wanted to be at. Dawn got a great player and a great person. South Carolina is on a recruiting frenzy and UCONN has had its share of amazing classes. I trust Geno and the players we get are players that were meant to be Huskies. With all this Boston and Jones talk we forgot about our committed Aubrey Griffin who will be a extremely athletic and talented underrated player that will surprise many. Once again I’m sorry and hope u all forgive me!!! Go Huskies!!!

Reaction Score
I want to tell the boneyard I’m terribly sorry for my negative posts. I was deeply saddened .. I’m from
Massachusetts and would have loved Boston to have committed to UCONN. Sadly we all thought she was a lock but at the end of the day she felt South Carolina was the place for her. She proved she didn’t need her good friend Sam and follow her to ND. She made her own independent decision. I hope we land Jones if not then it wasn’t meant to be. I’m very passionate about my Huskies and sometimes I get a little carried away. I admit my wrong doing and wish Boston a wonderful career full of good health and wonderful memories at the school she wanted to be at. Dawn got a great player and a great person. South Carolina is on a recruiting frenzy and UCONN has had its share of amazing classes. I trust Geno and the players we get are players that were meant to be Huskies. With all this Boston and Jones talk we forgot about our committed Aubrey Griffin who will be a extremely athletic and talented underrated player that will surprise many. Once again I’m sorry and hope u all forgive me!!! Go Huskies!!!
Thanks. that's a real apology. Sometimes I think we Americans have forgotten how to apologize. Apology accepted. Happy Holidays.

Reaction Score
Our family would like to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving full of love , good food and wonderful memories. Take a moment and reflect on how lucky and thankful u are not just today but everyday. ♥️
35DF772A-276D-4A5A-A3DE-E23B82316697.jpeg

Reaction Score
You know, bud, there is no need to apologize. This is a game. This is sports entertainment. There is no reason for you to apologize for your passion, enthusiasm, and your desire for your team to do well. Have a happy Thanksgiving Day!

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Good morning. That is a well-written apology, but in the heat of the moment fans do show passion, enthusiasm and emotion. And I think it happened Wednesday night to hardcore fans of teams based in Storrs, South Bend and Columbus. We Irish fans have perhaps a little too much experience at this in recent years, with last-minute signees going elsewhere (Walker, Westbrook and now, Boston, come to mind.). But, hey, in between that the Irish and their fans have gotten some great players, have two more signed up and gotten a long-hoped-for 2nd NC. Onwards and upwards. I'm sure like all great coaches, Geno and MM are plotting out next moves.

In the meantime, Happy Thanksgiving 'yarders. Good luck in the Paradise Jam (the Irish are in Vanouver). To be continued.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The good news is there are lots of great basketball players still to be recruited. I say this, because I see how it is done at Oregon State University. Coach Rueck and his staff over the years have not secured the 5 stars (until last year & this year), and have managed to put solid teams together. There are 3 and 4 star recruits that end up 5 star players in college. And 5 star recruits that never pan out as 5 star players in college. With UCONN's, Notre Dame's, MSU's coaching staffs and incredible programs, down years are not to be expected.

Reaction Score
Remember 2012 we have Stewart and Moriah and Tuck. But 2013 we have only Saniya Chong .
I have faith to Geno and UConn ...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom