My bats-as* crazy opinion | The Boneyard

My bats-as* crazy opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Take away the three point shot.

Before you say " but Calhoun made that jaw dropping shot! " IMHO basketball can live without it. I'm tired of watching games where they are won by a lucky three. I can't be the only one ( I hope )

Reaction Score
three pointers are one of our few edges over other teams man. Normally I'd agree with you but considering our roster and relative success from the arc this season...we need 3's

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Common man you sound like one of those UK idiots who claimed West Virginia's win over them in the 2010 elite eight shouldn't count cause they shot to many 3's and not enough 2's

Reaction Score
So you want every single team to play zone defense with 5 guys guarding the paint? You're the only one.

Reaction Score
So are you saying Bazz was lucky hitting the three 3s in OT against Cinci ? Yes some teams live and die by the three. If you take away the three then it becomes a game for the big men for the most part. I get more excited when hitting a big three then a big guy dunking - not much skill needed.

Reaction Score
or you could score a basket in the last 2 minutes and also defend a little bit better

Reaction Score
or you could score a basket in the last 2 minutes and also defend a little bit better

So it's legal to actually go out to the perimeter and guard your opponent who is waiting in ambush off ball? You can really do that? Huh? Sort of like the commercial . . . . So what you're saying is that giving up quick threes cuts into a five point lead faster than giving up the old fashion two point shots". Who kew

Reaction Score
So it's legal to actually go out to the perimeter and guard your opponent who is waiting in ambush off ball? You can really do that? Huh? Sort of like the commercial . . . . So what you're saying is that giving up quick threes cuts into a five point lead faster than giving up the old fashion two point shots". Who kew

So should we just change the rules all of the sudden because we lost bottom line is finish. The 3 point shot is a part of the game, much like the HR in baseball, or the FG in football.

Reaction Score
No modern basketball players have ever played without it (other than maybe Jason Kidd in grade school). It isn't going anywhere. Nor should it. Big men and slashing wing scorers get more room to work too with the floor spacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom