My #1 Pick Devin Fuller | The Boneyard

My #1 Pick Devin Fuller

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

Imagine landing this kid?!!!

per rivals:

"And now you have to wonder what happens with Devin Fuller, who was reportedly set to announce for Rutgers on Sunday night, and Darius Hamilton, who was expected to pick Rutgers on Tuesday night.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Fuller ends up at Arizona now and Hamilton ends up at Miami now. UConn is not involved seriously with either player.

My hope is that UConn gets back in with Brodie and Giacone look back at UConn and maybe commit.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
fuller wants a shot at qb, wont happen here with what we got and our system.

brodie & giacone are the guys we want to target, then go from there with shortell/liddell and see whats left and what we need.

Reaction Score
UConnBill & HuskyFanDan, I agree 100%, we have are best shot with those 2 (Brodie, Giacone)....

Reaction Score
Imagine landing this kid?!!!

per rivals:

"And now you have to wonder what happens with Devin Fuller, who was reportedly set to announce for Rutgers on Sunday night, and Darius Hamilton, who was expected to pick Rutgers on Tuesday night.

Fuller may have been a lean to RU, but Nebraska was still very much in the discussion, and Arizona was in there as well.

As for Hamilton, Toal said that Rutgers is not out of the running but it all depends on how quickly a new coach is hired.
Hamilton will have a long talk with his family on the flight down to Miami Friday and will still decide next week, said his father, Keith.

Not so sure they were certain about selecting Rutgers. I mean Hamilton is on a flight to Miami tomorrow after all...that doesn't sound like such a certain RU selection to me. He's been said to be quite serious about Florida as well. Guess we won't know if RU was a definite at this point though.

As for UConn, Fuller took visits to his final five and we were not among the schools. Hamilton doesn't have us in his final four, so not sure how either all of a sudden selects us.

Reaction Score
UConnBill & HuskyFanDan, I agree 100%, we have are best shot with those 2 (Brodie, Giacone)....

Looks as if both have now stated they are openly considering other options. Let's hope DeLeone and Pasqualoni have a couple visits lined up in NJ!

"Blindsided is a pretty good word. No idea," said Dan George, Brodie's coach at Long Branch.
George said that Brodie has now re-opened his recruiting and that Connecticut, which was in his final two, and other schools will be considered as well.

Mike Giacone, a tight end from St. Peter's, now reconsidering his options and re-connected with schools he had previously considered -- Connecticut, Boston College and Wisconsin.
"He is reconsidering his options and is trying to balance everything right now and give it a day or so," Hansen said.

Reaction Score
Looks as if both have now stated they are openly considering other options. Let's hope DeLeone and Pasqualoni have a couple visits lined up in NJ!

"Blindsided is a pretty good word. No idea," said Dan George, Brodie's coach at Long Branch.
George said that Brodie has now re-opened his recruiting and that Connecticut, which was in his final two, and other schools will be considered as well.

Mike Giacone, a tight end from St. Peter's, now reconsidering his options and re-connected with schools he had previously considered -- Connecticut, Boston College and Wisconsin.
"He is reconsidering his options and is trying to balance everything right now and give it a day or so," Hansen said.

We have to find spots for these two...especially Giacone with no TE's in this class. I wonder how the coaches feel about the Levy offer now...not that we don't want him but it was pretty clear that he was the backup plan for Brodie.

Reaction Score
We have to find spots for these two...especially Giacone with no TE's in this class. I wonder how the coaches feel about the Levy offer now...not that we don't want him but it was pretty clear that he was the backup plan for Brodie.

Sure would be nice to land these two, but it's not going to be easy! This afternoon, the RU AD reportedly called each one of the RU recruits personally. During the breakup meeting with Schiano, the recruits were asked (actually told) not to talk to the media. Additionally, several of the local recruits were going to meet tonight to discuss things. That group included Giacone. The discussion was apparently going to center around whether or not the group was going to try to stay together.

So who knows at this point! Will be a little tough though for RU to sell the "We Are Family" concept now...especially when the father of the family has just run out on them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom