Musketeer ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Musketeer ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I don't have much. Had a 4:30 alarm set for this morning, so I only watched the first half. Then I woke up at quarter to 1, looked at the cell and saw a tweet from somebody in the press that "It's 12:47 and we're still playing basketball, UConn Xavier going into 2nd OT."
WTF? We looked like crap and were down 10 when I went to bed at half-time.
Checked first thing when I got up, saw the result, and spent the day depressed. Here's what little I've got.

1. We weren't DOA like we have been recently. First few minutes, we actually looked good. Then, 3 minutes in, they caught up and went past us. After that, it was kind of nip & tuck, with the deficit running 1 to 3 points until...
  2. Five minutes left in the half, they got hot and we fell apart. Down 10 at the half.
  3. Through the first half, we took horrible care of the ball. ISTR we had about 10 turnovers when I had to shut it down.
  4. Also, we never shot a foul shot ntil about 4 minutes were left in the first half.
  5. Vital and Gilbert stunk the joint up shooting, but Vital was rebounding like a demon, and had some nice dimes. Looks like he ended the game with a dozen boards, 4 steals and 4 assists. So he shot like drek, and took a lot of poor shots. But he also dominated the boards and played well in other aspects.
  6. Bouknight is special.
And that's about it.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104