Murderers' Row | The Boneyard

Murderers' Row

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Remember Gehrig and Ruth Mantle and Maris Lobo and Rizzotti, DT and Bird Maya and Tina Stewie and MoJeff and the list goes on. Well this season many thought it couldnt happen 3 first team AA's but it has and UConn has them. Well this years version of the Uconn WBB team has alot more fire power then any other team in UConn WBB history. Along with some pretty fantastic over the top stars coming up the ranks like Dangerfield and Walker along with a star transfer in "Z".

To our opponents "Welcome to your NiteMare"

Well right out of the gate UConn face a Murders Row of teams in Stanford Maryland UCLA and ND. Later in the season Texas Louisville South Carolina and South Florida. You wanna play for the best, and play against the best well UConn is doing what no other team can aspire to because they're not there yet.

This team is a collection of some of the most devastating scorers and defenders ever in WCBB and theyre all on the same team. Their first 4 games against Stanford Cal MD and UCLA will be brutally tuff and a very tuff test however for our opponents fear will be their worst nitemare.

Sunday begins another win streak and a road to another NC. How on to your seats because you will be watching Womens College Basketballs...Dream Team.

Where are we going.....To the Top....The Very Top................

Reaction Score
Remember Gehrig and Ruth Mantle and Maris Lobo and Rizzotti, DT and Bird Maya and Tina Stewie and MoJeff and the list goes on. Well this season many thought it couldnt happen 3 first team AA's but it has and UConn has them. Well this years version of the Uconn WBB team has alot more fire power then any other team in UConn WBB history. Along with some pretty fantastic over the top stars coming up the ranks like Dangerfield and Walker along with a star transfer in "Z".

To our opponents "Welcome to your NiteMare"

Well right out of the gate UConn face a Murders Row of teams in Stanford Maryland UCLA and ND. Later in the season Texas Louisville South Carolina and South Florida. You wanna play for the best, and play against the best well UConn is doing what no other team can aspire to because they're not there yet.

This team is a collection of some of the most devastating scorers and defenders ever in WCBB and theyre all on the same team. Their first 4 games against Stanford Cal MD and UCLA will be brutally tuff and a very tuff test however for our opponents fear will be their worst nitemare.

Sunday begins another win streak and a road to another NC. How on to your seats because you will be watching Womens College Basketballs...Dream Team.

Where are we going.....To the Top....The Very Top......

I agree with most, not all, but I like your approach and future look. First I ask: What was Geno thinking when he set up this schedule?? Wouldn't it be nice to walk slowly through these teams?? A bit of time to Gel and develop chemistry, would be nice.

The CORE 4 with Danger, Z, (maybe) Walker---add a bit of Irwin and Molly on D, add Touly (if well) --this team could be O.K. Personally
I have never seen a group of 4 more productive for their size than any previous UC teams. No doubt in my mind Napheesa, Katie Lou, Gabby, Kia cannot be replicated for talent, dedication, hard work, drive to exceed (which they did last season).

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
That would be UConn, UConn, UConn, UConn and, oh yeah, UConn.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Hey guys Murders Row just added CW. How much better did we just get and ONO is still in the wings.

Reaction Score
After all the outlandish winning streaks, I am hoping for a modest 9 game winning streak to open the season. Now that would create a little bit of buzz!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom