Reaction Score
6:00 Big ten Network: Notre Dame+Michigan State

7:00 ESPN2: NC State and Indiana

7:00 ESPN: Michigan-Louisville

9:00 ESPN: Iowa-Duke

9:00 ESPN2: LSU-Iowa State
Thanks.

Reaction Score
For those who signed up for FloHoops to watch the Bahamas games for a month and then cancelled, you probably still have a bit of time left on your subscription. You may be able to watch a few Big East women's games if you so desire.

Reaction Score
I just finished watching the first half of NC State and Indiana. The number 2 team vs the number 6.
To say the shooting and quality of play was terrible is an understatement. Not a good look for women's basketball.

Reaction Score
When Indiana throws up an air ball it's a really, really impressive miss...

Reaction Score
I just finished watching the first half of NC State and Indiana. The number 2 team vs the number 6.
To say the shooting and quality of play was terrible is an understatement. Not a good look for women's basketball.
You are gonna see “ugly” games involving State all year. If offense is your thing, don’t watch.

Reaction Score
there is no doubt Nc st is the #2 team in the country, wonder if the team was fully healthy on opening night what the score would have been.

Reaction Score
6:00 Big ten Network: Notre Dame+Michigan State

7:00 ESPN2: NC State and Indiana

7:00 ESPN: Michigan-Louisville

9:00 ESPN: Iowa-Duke

9:00 ESPN2: LSU-Iowa State
And the upsets continue……..

Reaction Score
there is no doubt Nc st is the #2 team in the country, wonder if the team was fully healthy on opening night what the score would have been.
I guess we watch different games or have different ideas of great basketball. NC State could easily have lost that game. I was not at all impressed by either team. At least we got to see 3 quarters of pretty good basketball out of UConn in the SC game.

Reaction Score
I guess we watch different games or have different ideas of great basketball. NC State could easily have lost that game. I was not at all impressed by either team. At least we got to see 3 quarters of pretty good basketball out of UConn in the SC game.
we must have cause I enjoyed watching that game. Not everything has to be about high octane offense. Nc st went into a hostile environment and beat a really good Indiana team

Reaction Score
For those who signed up for FloHoops to watch the Bahamas games for a month and then cancelled, you probably still have a bit of time left on your subscription. You may be able to watch a few Big East women's games if you so desire.
Thanks for the tip . I looked it up on Flohoops but didn’t see tonight’s UConn game scheduled.
There we’re other Big East games scheduled but not our game
I will try again later

Reaction Score
Thanks for the tip . I looked it up on Flohoops but didn’t see tonight’s UConn game scheduled.
There we’re other Big East games scheduled but not our game
I will try again later
Streaming for the UConn SNY games is on the Fox sports app.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
we must have cause I enjoyed watching that game. Not everything has to be about high octane offense. Nc st went into a hostile environment and beat a really good Indiana team
And they finished the game with Cunane on the bench after fouling out.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
@triaddukefan
If your BDs are the Dukes Mayo of WCBb, who is the Hellmanns?
Or the Miracle Whip?

Hellman's..... maybe NC State... All around solid.. no real weaknesses... not flashy, but always dependable.

Miracle Whip...... maybe UVA... (good only twice a year) :oops:

Reaction Score
And they finished the game with Cunane on the bench after fouling out.
Yes I still don't know if I was watching bad offense, good defense or just poor basketball. At one point the Indiana center was 9 for 13 from the field and the rest of the team was hitting at 18%.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom