MUGA | The Boneyard

MUGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Make UConn Great Again, because we ain't what we used to be

1) rebounding, for the love of god, does anyone on this all UConn staff remember anything about Jim Calhoun's legendary rebounding drills? Allow me to plagiarize Fishy from last season, "coaching malpractice". We can't out rebound anybody, we used to out rebound everybody. Turn a 8 rebound deficit into a 8 rebound surplus, WE WIN!!!! Kevin, do you even understand the importance of rebounding? I no longer think you do.

2) set a pick, it's not illegal

3) take open shots

4) stop hoping your opponent is simply going to start missing wide open three's, that strategy has been failing for several years now

Last edited:

willie99

Reaction Score
What I was so proud of, "cut the head off the snake", "impose your will on them", national leaders in "rebounding margin", is all in the distant path

losing games we should never lose is the new norm, it takes different shapes and forms, but the end result is the same

Kevin can recruit, I'm no longer confident he can coach. I hope someone bumps this thread and calls be an idiot sometime down the road, I really do, but I'm seeing what I'm seeing

Reaction Score
Dave Benedict should sit down with Calhoun and convince him to teach a 1 credit Basketball Strategy and Fundamentals 1000 course. Then force the entire team to take it.

willie99

Reaction Score
sign me up, try anything at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads