Much respect to Troy Caupain | The Boneyard

Much respect to Troy Caupain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One of the guys I never really was a fan of for numerous reasons, but he gained my respect today. He played his heart out today. But of course, Jalen had to outshine him and become the man we needed him to be! Amazing game and let's get some more revenge tomorrow!!

Reaction Score
Earlier in his career, I thought Caupain was one of those annoying guys who acts better than he is - chirps a lot with not a lot to back it up.

He was just a man today. Let his game talk (more like shout), with nothing unsporting or extracurricular at all. Total respect from me. Hope to see him win a few games in the next tourney.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Caupain was amazing today. It didn't help that Gary Clark was on one leg. He was our only viable second option.

Reaction Score
Caupain was amazing today. It didn't help that Gary Clark was on one leg. He was our only viable second option.
Clark still played incredible, was EVERYWHERE. kid can rebound with the best of em

Reaction Score

What happened to Ellis? He seemed so good last year.

Reaction Score
He shouldn't have been, though. Cronin hasn't impressed me this year - I honestly thought you guys would've figured a bit more out on offense than you have.

kobe

Reaction Score
What happened to Ellis? He seemed so good last year.
He's never done well against Brimah. We needed Evans and Clark to step up. Clark could barely walk and Evans committed 3 really silly fouls on loose balls and fouled out.

kobe

Reaction Score
He shouldn't have been, though. Cronin hasn't impressed me this year - I honestly thought you guys would've figured a bit more out on offense than you have.
To be fair we lost so many games in the final minute. I don't think Cronin has done a good job this season though.

Reaction Score
Caupain was a beast today, no one could stop him. I felt bad for Clark, he couldn't even walk by the end. Thank god for Adams and Hamilton.

Reaction Score

Cronin generally has them with laser like focus but this year they've lost a few games where they've just switched off entirely. It's weird.

Reaction Score
Having watched the game, I want to agree. But having watched the game, how is it possible that Caupin shot 7 for 21 from 2 point range?

Reaction Score
Having watched the game, I want to agree. But having watched the game, how is it possible that Caupin shot 7 for 21 from 2 point range?
Brimah was a menace in the paint causing a ton of misses. Caupain was getting any shot he wanted too kid was a beast

Reaction Score
Not sure if anyone caught this after the game, but it's great to see how much respect KO has for opponents.
Screen Shot 2016-03-11 at 10.38.32 PM.png

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
baller

I find your avatar disturbing. And I'm wondering if it's against the BY TOS, considering it's "Ten Toes In" over here, not sixteen.

But yeah, Caupain was great. Although it was mentioned more than once that he still forgets to come back to the ball. That ridiculous off-balance shot in the lane at the end of 2nd OT was Allen-esque.

Reaction Score
I find your avatar disturbing. And I'm wondering if it's against the BY TOS, considering it's "Ten Toes In" over here, not sixteen.

But yeah, Caupain was great. Although it was mentioned more than once that he still forgets to come back to the ball. That ridiculous off-balance shot in the lane at the end of 2nd OT was Allen-esque.
Is it possible to have too many toes in?

Reaction Score
I can't believe Caupain is only a junior we need that kid to graduate. Seems like he's been around for 6 years.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I can't believe Caupain is only a junior we need that kid to graduate. Seems like he's been around for 6 years.
Scottie Reynolds All-Stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3