OT: MSU day of reckoning? | The Boneyard

OT: MSU day of reckoning?

Reaction Score
MSU Faces A Reckoning Over Its Handling Of Sexual Abuse | HuffPost

Mods, please move as you see fit. I was not sure where to place this post.

Day of reckoning, yea right. This will end up like PSU, a slight hand slap and back to the top 25 in 2 years.

The P5 hides criminal activity on a daily basis. Louisville, Miami, UNC, PSU, Cuse, Baylor, Florida, etc.The beat goes on and they continue to cash big checks. I hope Izzo crashes and burns. I hope Emmett is indicted. All nothing but scum.

College sports needs a major cleaning but it will never happen. It looks like Devros was in on MSU. She needs to go to jail too. This is disgusting. Why would anyone want their daughters to go to any P5 school?

Reaction Score
UNBELIEVABLE!!! The arrogance of all those knowing or refusing to acknowledge. He should not be the only one with a century to serve!

Reaction Score
ESPN will continue its investigative report at 9 A.M. today.

Reaction Score
And after watching the bulk of the E:60 program how can one NOT be disgusted with the whole cesspool that is MSU Athletics? Totally lacking in basic human decency. Piece of advice to all involved in the coverup: Your days are numbered. The Michigan Attorney General's office will be paying a visit shortly.

Reaction Score
It’s not just P5 (nor just collegiate sports related):

I know, but the P5 are in bed with the NCAA and Emmett. This is like the mafia, they can get away with anything. You should be able to send your daughter to college and be sure that if there any problems, the school and law enforcement will do the right thing.

Reaction Score
Mark Emmert and the NCAA need to move the focus away from the sexual assault scandal rocking Michigan State. Look for the NCAA to really come down hard on UConn for the alleged recruiting infractions.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Mark Emmert and the NCAA need to move the focus away from the sexual assault scandal rocking Michigan State. Look for the NCAA to really come down hard on UConn for the alleged recruiting infractions.
I wanted to LIKE this because it's funny. But after a couple moments I realized it's not funny and probably closer to the truth than I'd like. As the NCAA circle jerks with the P5, the only way to show it still has teeth is with the have nots. At the moment we are a have not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom