MSU - 8.5 | The Boneyard

MSU - 8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That's a pretty big spread for a neutral court game. Looks like most of the nation thinks UConn will be pretty bad this year.

Reaction Score
I like Davidson or Gonzaga to win the National Championship. Mirage had Zags 75/1 & Harrah's had Davidson at 200/1. Those are my picks for this year. Last year I had Baylor out in Elite 8 at 50/1. Perry Jones and Q. Miller were underachievers unfortunately.

Davidson was an absolute steal @ 200/1 to win it all. That # will be closer to 50/1 by the time the tournament rolls around. This will be the best Davidson team ever and it is all cyclical with schools like DU. 4 Senior captains this year and Brooks.

Reaction Score
I like Davidson or Gonzaga to win the National Championship. Mirage had Zags 75/1 & Harrah's had Davidson at 200/1. Those are my picks for this year. Last year I had Baylor out in Elite 8 at 50/1. Perry Jones and Q. Miller were underachievers unfortunately.

Davidson was an absolute steal @ 200/1 to win it all. That # will be closer to 50/1 by the time the tournament rolls around. This will be the best Davidson team ever and it is all cyclical with schools like DU. 4 Senior captains this year and Brooks.

Davidson should be 500/1. Way to throw away some $

Reaction Score
I had guessed it would be about 7.5 so I guess that's fair. I still think we can keep it close. Their bigs weren't very impressive in exhibition play against far inferior competition.

Also, has anybody realized that they're playing at 11:30pm local time out there? Hopefully they've been practicing later at night.

Reaction Score

Do you just pick at random which posts you're gonna reply to? 90% of your posts never have anything to do with the thread.

Reaction Score
I had guessed it would be about 7.5 so I guess that's fair. I still think we can keep it close. Their bigs weren't very impressive in exhibition play against far inferior competition.

Also, has anybody realized that they're playing at 11:30pm local time out there? Hopefully they've been practicing later at night.

The game actually does not tip off until Midnight, or 6:00 est for us. Yes both teams have been practicing at night.

Reaction Score
Do you just pick at random which posts you're gonna reply to? 90% of your posts never have anything to do with the thread.

Gambling in general is the common denominator. So the posting of a line 8.5 does correlate to Vegas and the NCAA hoops futures market. Speculating is fun especially if you have an understanding of the national landscape. Plus futures bets pay big with low risk/high reward making them enticing. 2k returns 150k on the Zags @75/1. $750 returns 150k on the Wildcats @200/1. Not bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom