MSU’s Jessika Carter arrested | The Boneyard

MSU’s Jessika Carter arrested

Reaction Score
I'll wait to see what actually happens. People get arrested for stuff all the time and MANY times stuff gets dropped, but if she did actually do something I'm sure that'll come out. Hopefully it works out well for everyone.

Reaction Score
It looks bad! If what is being said is true Carter might not play this year. We’ll see…

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Doesn't sound like that much to me, but we'll await further info.

Gonna guess McCray with her job to worry about is not gonna remove her from the team if the final say is hers, tho.

Reaction Score
I was once arrested after I called the police. Subway clerk wouldn't put mayonnaise on my sandwich (SERIOUSLY) because...she said I didn't ask. I had just returned from the Persian Gulf a few hours before and just wanted some "real" food. Anyhoo...the clerk forgot they had security cameras. I only wished they checked them BEFORE I was arrested and spent the weekend in jail. I haven't eaten anything from Subway or called the police since. Good luck young lady. lol

Reaction Score
This article has more details and it doesn't sound good to me. Sounds like an unprovoked cheap shot Records show what led to Mississippi State's Jessika Carter receiving assault charge

According to the affidavit, which was sworn to the Justice Court of Oktibbeha County on Sept. 2, Carter hit Mississippi State student Angel Williams, causing the woman’s nose to bleed while also giving her a black eye. Williams alleges that Carter snuck up behind her before hitting Williams in the face.

“I turned my head back to the front and walked like two more steps, and she jumped on my back and hit me from behind,” Williams said.

She's a 6'5 basketball player so probably way bigger and stronger than the average college girl at a party. To attack from behind and cause black eye and bleeding is bad. If this is true how can she be kept on the team? This sounds not like self defense, but a deliberate and unprovoked sneak attack.

If she was a bench player I have no doubt she would be off the team but because she is a double double threat I am resigned to just expecting no real punishment like missed SEC games. Maybe she'll have to run sprints or sit out against a bad team but I hope I am wrong and Nikki doesn't let this slide.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It looks bad! If what is being said is true Carter might not play this year. We’ll see…
What do you know to say it looks bad? You have details? One sided (reported) incidents are often not quite what the “victim” reports. Wait and see.

Reaction Score
This article has more details and it doesn't sound good to me. Sounds like an unprovoked cheap shot Records show what led to Mississippi State's Jessika Carter receiving assault charge

According to the affidavit, which was sworn to the Justice Court of Oktibbeha County on Sept. 2, Carter hit Mississippi State student Angel Williams, causing the woman’s nose to bleed while also giving her a black eye. Williams alleges that Carter snuck up behind her before hitting Williams in the face.

“I turned my head back to the front and walked like two more steps, and she jumped on my back and hit me from behind,” Williams said.

She's a 6'5 basketball player so probably way bigger and stronger than the average college girl at a party. To attack from behind and cause black eye and bleeding is bad. If this is true how can she be kept on the team? This sounds not like self defense, but a deliberate and unprovoked sneak attack.

If she was a bench player I have no doubt she would be off the team but because she is a double double threat I am resigned to just expecting no real punishment like missed SEC games. Maybe she'll have to run sprints or sit out against a bad team but I hope I am wrong and Nikki doesn't let this slide.
Obviously we need to hear all the facts first but whatever the facts present needs to be handled accordingly.
However two lines in the story were pretty funny. The first thing was the vagueness about the victim’s history with J Carter.
“…explaining she and Carter “had some stuff going on that happened six months ago.”

“We just had a miscommunication about something,” said Williams, a 19-year-old sophomore. “And after that, she just stopped liking me.”

Second was this line.
“She’s projected as a possible top-10 WNBA draft pick.”

Reaction Score
Thank the Lord they didn't arrest many folks for fist fighting when I was in school. So many fights with Alabama folks at some of the clubs between Starkville and Tuscaloosa.

I imagine when it all comes out, there will be a love triangle aspect. That is 90% of the time what causes this stuff. Someone was knowingly either cheating or trying to steal the others lover.

Reaction Score
What do you know to say it looks bad? You have details? One sided (reported) incidents are often not quite what the “victim” reports. Wait and see.
Yes… articles are detailing what happened and it doesn’t look good.

Reaction Score
Yes… articles are detailing what happened and it doesn’t look good.
There is one article referencing the affidavit, which is kind of unbelievable. Never seen anyone hit someone from behind and give them a black eye and bloody nose.

You pretty much have to be facing them to achieve that outcome.

Reaction Score

Misunderstanding is all. lol She was just practicing her lines for her WWE NIL commercial gig!

Reaction Score
SIMPLE assault is when there's no celebration after the fact. Meaning...she's humble or this was just routine light work. lol

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Obviously we need to hear all the facts first but whatever the facts present needs to be handled accordingly.
However two lines in the story were pretty funny. The first thing was the vagueness about the victim’s history with J Carter.
“…explaining she and Carter “had some stuff going on that happened six months ago.”

“We just had a miscommunication about something,” said Williams, a 19-year-old sophomore. “And after that, she just stopped liking me.”

Second was this line.
“She’s projected as a possible top-10 WNBA draft pick.”

Animated GIF

Reaction Score
If you are a trouble maker you will not enter WNBA top 10 draft ... ;)

Reaction Score
There is one article referencing the affidavit, which is kind of unbelievable. Never seen anyone hit someone from behind and give them a black eye and bloody nose.

Well if she really had a black eye and a bloody nose it seems like there were multiple hits to the face. The first hit could have been to the back and then the others could have come later. It should not be that hard to verify whether she had black eye and bloody nose from this as maybe a picture was taken after? Or witnesses?

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score

Maybe she turned around right when Jess' fist was about to blast her face.

Reaction Score
Well if she really had a black eye and a bloody nose it seems like there were multiple hits to the face. The first hit could have been to the back and then the others could have come later. It should not be that hard to verify whether she had black eye and bloody nose from this as maybe a picture was taken after? Or witnesses?
The affidavit the girl filed referenced a black eye and blood on her nose. From my own experience from college, that is one punch to the nose and orbital socket below the eye. I have seen this too many times back 30 years ago. But folks didn't press charges back then unless a man hit a woman.

Reaction Score
2 people fight. Loser files police report. Both winner and loser will be fine. Chalk this up as lesson learned. BYrs from SC take it as gospel. News at 11.
THIS. I was just relived to hear no one was shot. If sailors were arrested for every barfight skirmish...we wouldn't have a Navy.

Reaction Score
THIS. I was just relived to hear no one was shot. If sailors were arrested for every barfight skirmish...we wouldn't have a Navy.
Lol right! I remember my alcohol induced enlisted club fight in the US Army. Boy oh boy those were the days! I was invincible! ( in my head) lol!

Reaction Score
Lol right! I remember my alcohol induced enlisted club fight in the US Army. Boy oh boy those were the days! I was invincible! ( in my head) lol!
There is an Air Force Base about 22 miles from Starkville, Navy Air base about 40 miles away. So yeah, seen plenty of that also.

Reaction Score
2 people fight. Loser files police report. Both winner and loser will be fine. Chalk this up as lesson learned. BYrs from SC take it as gospel. News at 11.
But, one is a 6'5" basketball player ~~~ not sure the other one height.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom