MSOC Soph. Dylan Greenberg - First Game Injury, Lost for Year | The Boneyard

MSOC Soph. Dylan Greenberg - First Game Injury, Lost for Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
dylangreenberg This is the most disappointing news I've ever had to express, but I broke my collar bone in the first 10 min in our home opener game against st Francis. I'm out for the season. Going for surgery Thursday, so depressed and disappointed about what happened, really just want to cry, but I'm going to be a strong person and pick my head up and be there for my brothers on that field. My teammates are very down and upset what happened to me today, but I I told my teammates to keep there head up and to stay focus on the season and I will take care of myself, I told them to win every game for me and go all the way! I believe in each and every one of my teammates. I promised them that I will be there supporting them every game either its home or away! I would do anything for my 33 brothers and I wish them the best this season! I want to thank my coaches, my teammates, friends, family and fans for all the amazing messages for me to recover fast! So blessed to have all these important people that care about me so much! I will promise you all this I will be ready next year and kicking ass! I'm going to work my butt off to recover fast. Uconn for life! #Warrior#MotivationForMyTeammates#UconnFamily#WinningItAllThisYear#IWillBeBackNextYear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom