Ms. Banks | The Boneyard

Ms. Banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Brianna made just small contributions in the stats, BUT in 18 minutes committed no fouls nor turnovers.
Seems like a good indication of command of herself.

Reaction Score
I love the way Brianna plays and was our most improved player last year before she got hurt. If she can stay over her ankle problem and avoid more bruises like the tough fall on her hip she took today she will be a big asset for the team going forward as she is a very unselfish player on the court always looking for her teammates ahead of herself. If completely healthy is a shutdown defensive glove on any scoring guard on the opposition going forward

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She played well. A good step forward today even with the fall and wind knocked out her.

Reaction Score
I thought she made the best passes in this particular game, on the best passing team in the nation.
I forgot how good a passer she is. And she is certainly playing some strong defense.

58 TO GO

HGN

Reaction Score
Banks continues to make progress in what has been an uneven season for her....This game was definitely a step in the right direction (confidence wise) for her and the team.

Reaction Score
I thought she made the best passes in this particular game, on the best passing team in the nation.

She made a gorgeous pass- dribbling left and hooked around to Stokes for a low-post layup.

Reaction Score
Not a big fan of Geno's handling of BB. She always seems to be on a short leash. And while some respond to that, BB appears to be playing with one eye on the bench.

She needs more encouragement and playing time.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
The BRATS per minutes numbers for both her and Saniya were very similar and nice in the last game. It's really good to have BRATSy players out on the court, especially ones who you can count on never to throw a bratty tantrum.

Reaction Score
Not a big fan of Geno's handling of BB. She always seems to be on a short leash. And while some respond to that, BB appears to be playing with one eye on the bench.

She needs more encouragement and playing time.

I thought he had too short a hook vs Baylor.

Though imo last year and this year - I don't think overall your comments are fair - she's been hurt. And I can't see for all the games she has missed- all of a sudden she is going to find the offensive groove she had earlier and drop in a lot consistently - at least not yet. She's had some wide open looks from 3 lately- but she has bricked them - real bad. I can't buy "that's Geno's fault."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog