Moving On... | The Boneyard

Moving On...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
What's done is done. We can all complain about special teams and the final fake FG call all we want but it won't change the outcome of the game. Could we have beaten Missouri? Abso-fracking-lutely. But we didn't and we're 2-1. What now?

I don't know about you, but if I have ever once complained about the AAC or complained about basketball RPI or complained about our football program not being as competitive as we once were, then I would make it PRIORITY ONE to get my arse to the Rent on Saturday. We can become bowl eligible this season and we need a FULL HOUSE every home game to get there.

Our defense is a bowl eligible defense. We all saw that today and all season. Our defense is going up against a tough triple option offense (again) against Navy. It will need EVERY able bodied vocal cord in support to get the W.

No excuses. We need you back now. Be sure to get in your seats before kickoff because this will be a 60 minute battle. Call the number below to order your tickets now or go online to buy. See you Saturday.

Reaction Score
Debating making up the trip from DC. Haven't been this excited about the future of our program in a while.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm going to make it up from NYC + 15 for this one.

Good man! Hoping for a 3:30 kickoff here but we obviously are slaves to TV. #FilltheRent and let the rest take care of themselves.

No excuses now. We're a competitive team again and in need of every able bodied vocal cord to get back to a bowl (and out of the AAC). See you Saturday!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Get the game to be at 3:30 and I've been given the green light. My kid has soccer at 11:30 and skipping is not an option so I'm hoping for a 3:30 start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom