Mousey Tears ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Mousey Tears ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. This is not starting well.
  2. Whaley looking energized again.
  3. First lead - 7 to 6, five and a half minutes in.
  4. Polley makes the circus shot and gets fouled.
  5. Nunge stepped on the end line, then traveled, and no whistle. Whaley fell for the fake & went up early and committed the foul.
  6. Somebody tell Gaffney that Adama can't catch the ball with his ankles.
  7. Eight-twenty of the first half, Jackson to Sanogo for the easy one. Sanogo waited for the defender to fly by him before going up. He's getting smarter.
  8. Polley stroking it in the first half, but so is Xavier.
  9. When your center steals the ball at half court and takes it for a dunk, things are going well. Still, the score's only 30 to 23.
  10. Sanogo really taking over late in the first half.
  11. 3 minutes left in the half, 12 point lead. Time to put our collective foot on their neck and stomp the will to win right out of them.
  12. Bullspit call on Sanogo's clean block. Brando says he got him with the body. Was he even watching? Or is he one of those clowns that just automatically make up it up as they go along. Adama never got within 3 feet of Freemantle on that play.
  13. Cole's end to end through the D was a true thing of beauty.
  14. Only 4 TOs in first half. and we take a 17 point lead into the locker room. Outstanding.
  15. Uncomfortable start to the 2nd half.
  16. Mystery foul at 16:48, Ajax on Odom? Sure looked like a clean block. Might've been my Nat'l Flag Blue tinted glasses, I guess. But I don't think so.
  17. Immediate makeup call at the other end? Sanogo fouled receiving a lob.
  18. WTH? Falling apart five minutes into the 2nd. Hurley waited an awfully long time to call a timeout.
  19. The ref throws Bouk out of the gym? How come Donny didn't notice it was Bouk? He and Brando were talking about "a fan" being tossed for three minutes before somebody must've told them it was Bouk.
  20. Xavier playing by Australian football rules at the other end now.
  21. Half way through the 2nd half, lead is down to 4. We can't hold onto the ball, and can't make a basket when we do manage to get a shot off.
  22. Cole hurt. timeout 9:46. Drops a floater on the drive immediately after the timeout to make it 59-48. I guess the back injury wasn't all that serious.
  23. Now we're slapping at the ball instead of grabbing it on rebounds and loose balls.
  24. I swear in real time, it seemed like Xavier couldn't miss a three. In reality, they shot less than 30% from distance. (5 for 17), while we went 6 for 14 (43%)
  25. We had 4 turnovers in the first half. And 14 in the 2nd half. There were a fistful of uncalled fouls involved in the supposed 15 steals the Musket ears had, but they really made it uncomfortable on our guards in the 2nd half, yet somehow still managed to completely nullify Adama inside. Kudos to Steele on his half time adjustments.
  26. We won the rebound (O&D both), dime and block battles, along with the FG and 3 pointer columns. Scored 6 more points on FTs, too, while shooting only 76% from the line to their 83. But our FT shooting touch absolutely lit it up when it really mattered at the end. Polley with his 90%+ FT shooting, gets really important when we're trying to nurse a lead late.
  27. Isaiah played a much more important role than his 5 board, 6 point, 2 dime, 4 block stat line would indicate. Solid D the entire time he was in the game, and was an effective emergency relief target against the pressure in the 2nd half.
  28. I'm sure that Ajax had at least one block that didn't show up on the stat sheet, in addition to the one they called a mystery foul on.
  29. Tyler. Polley. Hero of today's game. Did not shoot a lot. Did not miss at all from the floor. Played credible defense as well. Tough not to give it to Cole today, but Tyler deserves the POG award, as far as I'm concerned.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon
Top Bottom