Most Watched Women's Game This Year.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
1579908253275.png

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I'm surprised but not entirely shocked....there really havent been many high profile matchups so far this year on TV. UCONN/Oregon should be a big draw coming up.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised but not entirely shocked....there really havent been many high profile matchups so far this year on TV. UCONN/Oregon should be a big draw coming up.
Except there is no tradition involved.

Reaction Score
How many outside of Ct or Tn

At least one in Kentucky - me. I recorded the game and watched it after I got home from our game against UVA.

Based on what I'm seeing from Makurat and Griffin, I hope that the infamous Charlie Crème is correct and Louisville ends up in a regional that doesn't include you guys. Not saying that I don't think we can win, but let's play in the Final Four.

Reaction Score
Oregon-Oregon st and all pac 12 games only on their network put them on ESPN at 900 would love to see it

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I wonder what Sunday's Oregon vs Oregon St which is on ESPN2 at 4 PM Eastern will Draw. Don't recall ESPN advertising the game during last night's telecast.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Stanford @ Oregon was on one of the ESPN channels, any numbers for that game?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Ok 2 so far long way to go
Seriously? How many thousands of people do you think are on the Boneyard and are just itching to chime in from where ever? " 2 so far " is a specious argument!

Reaction Score
Seriously? How many thousands of people do you think are on the Boneyard and are just itching to chime in from where ever? " 2 so far " is a specious argument!
Joking

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
How many outside of Ct or Tn

At least three of my friends in NC, another in SC, and two sets of parents in AZ.

If you take into account how well UConn fans travel, imagine how many more are tucked away at home.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Except there is no tradition involved.

But itll be a battle of heavy weights. Tennessee and UCONN's tradition is ancient history at this point, it had been 13 years since they played. Youd think UCONN/ND wouldve been a bigger draw considering that was the premier rivalry last decade.

Reaction Score
Hey great and maybe people will like seeing it each year to the point that all parties will facilitate it....

One thing I must applaud ESPN for how they put this show on.... because i really thought they would turn it into a reprise down memory lane of Geno and Pat.... and they did not do that...

Having Bird and Catchings on was a good way to connect with the past.... two great players and equally great representatives of that era

Reaction Score
The marketing and hype around the game was insane.

A real gift for Tennessee in particular to be treated like the royalty they were for a couple of weeks and then have a competitive first half.

It's the reason that remains a great job.

Reaction Score
Kansas City. Talked it up for days...but absolutely nobody in the Land of Burnt Umber cares a fig about WCBB or women’s sports generally. It’s all about football all the time. Doesn’t stop an old motormouth Husky like me from constantly bragging ‘bout UConn. And when I realize how hard it is to enlighten ‘em, how difficult the task...just tell myself “Yes, UConn”.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom