Most Unlikely Championship Team? | The Boneyard

Most Unlikely Championship Team?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
One hell of a question.

Would this be Geno Auriemma’s most unlikely championship team?

“Coach actually reminded me of that, he said you know, you didn’t play in our final game last year,” Samuelson said. “It is somewhere deep inside of me, that fire is kind of lit that I didn’t have that opportunity, but I’m really excited and ready to get it going.”

Not even close, uh uh.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
No. 2013 will always be because ND had UCONN's number & and Baylor had everyone's number.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Broadly viewed, wouldn't the first one stand as the least likely?

Reaction Score
Before reading the replies, I had misunderstood the question. Thought it was about which team is the least likely to win the title THIS year. So I pick Albany. Send me my prize.

Reaction Score
No. 2013 will always be because ND had UCONN's number & and Baylor had everyone's number.
I'm not sure Muffet had Geno's number ---but the Courant said so in large headlines. It angered me then and the BP still rises .
Yet we cannot discount the 7 loses rather close together---won by 18 points total---the spread of the final game which Uconn won.

Reaction Score
Before reading the replies, I had misunderstood the question. Thought it was about which team is the least likely to win the title THIS year. So I pick Albany. Send me my prize.
No it' s Baylor---when they get knocked off by Tx A*M---oh, no that was my VCR jumping and replaying the game.
Or replaying last year's line up of put downs---Allowing an undermanned and under talented poorly equipped team to win the National Championship---could it happen again?? Again the darn DVR skipped to the SOONERS.

Reaction Score
Broadly viewed, wouldn't the first one stand as the least likely?
You can't argue that one---Power house Tenn and a rural hick school with no big time experience and an upstart kid who only had his handsome good looks going for him---unlikely.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom