Most impressed by....The fact that Dicaco | The Boneyard

Most impressed by....The fact that Dicaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
has Heavy and The Boyz on his playlist.

And that the Dline is so damn stout. Fatukasi has been rag dolling OLmen all year long. He was some find. Carrezola is also damn good. Both Sophmores. Mike Myers a Jr. Both CBs return. This defense is going to be lights out before too long.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
has Heavy and The Boyz on his playlist.
Serious question. Do you think those songs are really on his playlist? If so, from my tastes he has a terrible taste in music. The fact I've seen Bieber at least twice causes me great concerns. It doesn't appear that Bob knows how to rock out.

Reaction Score
Heavy D and Bieber are quite the contrast. I don't know, but yeah I'm going to go with yeah, those are on his IPod. Someone needs to confiscate and delete all Bieber songs. Coach cannot be a Belieber.

Reaction Score
Anyone know what heavy metal band that was on the PA with 1:20 left in the first half?

Bieber is metrosexual.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Serious question. Do you think those songs are really on his playlist? If so, from my tastes he has a terrible taste in music. The fact I've seen Bieber at least twice causes me great concerns. It doesn't appear that Bob knows how to rock out.
Did anyone really think that Former "Coach" Pasqualoni had Miley Cyrus's Party in the U.S.A. on his transistor radio (Eh, what's an I-pod).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom