Most hideous song | The Boneyard

Most hideous song

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Sorry Sox fans, of which I am one...............................but but even though our bullpen is pretty solid, I still dread the eighth inning Whoa Whoa Whoa So Good So Good enough already

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
I am not going to post a link to it because I don't want to look for it and possibly listen to it but:

Cotton Eyed Joe.

Honorable mention to: the Chicken Dance, the Electric Slide, "We Built This City"

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Word to ya mutha

This is pretty hideous in a catchy sort of way, or maybe the other way around

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Anything by 2 Live Crew. I'm not going to stoop to posting a link to any of their songs. Artless, talentless garbage that somehow became big in the 90's.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Anything by 2 Live Crew. I'm not going to stoop to posting a link to any of their songs. Artless, talentless garbage that somehow became big in the 90's.
You forgot loud, tasteless, misogynistic, and boorish.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
You forgot loud, tasteless, misogynistic, and boorish.

Yeah all those things too. I didn't really like them when I was in college and I'd hear some of their songs in the dorm. Heard some of their music recently on a movie soundtrack and I was just stunned at how bad they were musically, not to mention an embarrassment to the human race as far as their lyrics go.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Also anything by William Hung. Another "musician" I can't believe actually released records and people bought them. I also will not post any of his songs here.

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
Some people might find this offensive, but what the heck...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
"Feelings" by Morris Albert.

"500 Miles" by The Proclaimers.

"Don't Worry, Be Happy" by a musician I admire, Bobby McFerrin.

Anything by any of these current bands that believe (and are supported by masses of people who also believe) that knowing 7 chords and their flats on an instrument makes you a musician.

Anything by a so called "singer" who plays a ukulele. Except Bela Fleck of course.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Sorry Sox fans, of which I am one......but but even though our bullpen is pretty solid, I still dread the eighth inning Whoa Whoa Whoa So Good So Good enough already

I am not a big fan of Sweet Caroline, or Song Sung Blue for that matter, however, I am a Neil Diamond fan and saw the 76 year old perform last night in Phoenix. Aging, obviously, but for the most part still first rate.

Reaction Score
I loved the Jefferson Airplane and their post Airplane group the Starship, but this song by them is horrid to me:

Reaction Score
We Didn't Start the Fire, by Billy Joel. I like a lot of what he's done over the years, but this one was just annoying, even if he did write it with an point in mind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom