Moriah Jefferson Update | The Boneyard

Moriah Jefferson Update

Reaction Score
Galatasaray vs Virtus Eirene Ragusa - EuroCup Women round of eight playoff game will be live streamed today at 2:30PM Eastern on YouTube. This is a chance to watch Mo play (she is leading the league in scoring at 22.9 ppg).

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Galatasaray vs Virtus Eirene Ragusa - EuroCup Women round of eight playoff game will be live streamed today at 2:30PM Eastern on YouTube. This is a chance to watch Mo play (she is leading the league in scoring at 22.9 ppg).

MJL243: Any chance you can put the earlier game (11:45) link on this tread as well. Rebecca Allen of the NY Liberty starts for one of the teams and I would like to take a look. She is a favorite of mine.

Thanks.

Reaction Score
Tried clicking on play,get a message that this video is private. Tried link to YouTube, says video is unavailable. Am I doing something wrong? I'd really like to see the game.

Reaction Score
Thanks. Can't watch the game, but at least I can follow it.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
End of 3rd 57-53 Galatasaray. Moriah seems to be having an average game so far 10 pts 5 assists 2 TO but shooting is off 2-7 from 2pt range although 2 - 2 from 3 pt range. Looking for massive 4th quarter.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Galatasaray wins 77 - 67. :D Mariah had a decent 4th quarter. Final stats 16 pts 6 assists 2 TO (was in foul trouble. Geno would be pissed)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Galatsaray is a powerhouse team in a very good league. Look for Moriah to challenge for WNBA Most Improved Player and All-Star Team selection. She WILL be an Olympian.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Galatsaray is a powerhouse team in a very good league. Look for Moriah to challenge for WNBA Most Improved Player and All-Star Team selection. She WILL be an Olympian.
Hard for her to be 'most improved' after her stellar rookie year. Agree with the rest.

Reaction Score
I'm having trouble processing the notion that Ms Jefferson may be working hard to make a certain orange wearing slacker look good if she comes out for the draft early. It's one thing to thread the needle to McBride, but to the pride of UT?

Reaction Score
Thanks for the link. ...sorta off-topic; I dont' understand that most people have Diamond D. going to the Stars in the draft. Im thinking not a good match for Moriah. They already have McBride. I am hoping they draft Coates. She's the one player they really need.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Hard for her to be 'most improved' after her stellar rookie year. Agree with the rest.
I think she tends to be in Stewie's shadow. She was also UTR in the small market of San Antonio and on a poor team. I believe that Mo was selected as the MIP in the AAC her junior year. I wondered if people had missed the last 2/3 of her sophomore campaign. In any case, I expect her to be a dominant player this year.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Thanks for the link. ..sorta off-topic; I dont' understand that most people have Diamond D. going to the Stars in the draft. Im thinking not a good match for Moriah. They already have McBride. I am hoping they draft Coates. She's the one player they really need.

I'm not a big fan of Coates...I know, bad Mojo
We've neutralized her with far less bulk the last two seasons.
In her own way, just as temperamental as DD
Her play reminds me of a bullying sort.
When she cam dominate, she looks awesome.
When reasonably challenged, she backs off, pouts and disappears.
I'd take Plum

Reaction Score
I'll go with Brionna Jones or her teammate Shatori. Brionna gives you a lil more Offensive than Coates. SWK is a smooth athletic player who has a sweet stroke and rebounds the ball well for her size. I would even call for Nia Coffee who I think is an underrated player. Adding Plum really won't make San Antonio any better for the fact they have 2 guards who can already score in Mojeff and McBride. Besides Plum is only 5'8. Mojeff is 5'7 and Sydney Colson at 5'8. They need a big or wing who can contribute.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom