Moriah Jefferson & UConn...A Great Match | The Boneyard

Moriah Jefferson & UConn...A Great Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky4Life

ibleedblue
Reaction Score
"Jefferson will have plenty of opportunities down the stretch to continue to show Husky fans why she was so highly touted entering college. Her story makes her accomplishments this season even more remarkable, and gives other home-schooled athletes inspiration and hope for their futures. For Jefferson, her path to UConn has been an uncommon one, but her journey has helped define her as a person and as an athlete. The future looks bright for this young freshman, and like she has proven in the past, the best is yet to come"

LINK

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
"Jefferson will have plenty of opportunities down the stretch to continue to show Husky fans why she was so highly touted entering college. Her story makes her accomplishments this season even more remarkable, and gives other home-schooled athletes inspiration and hope for their futures. For Jefferson, her path to UConn has been an uncommon one, but her journey has helped define her as a person and as an athlete. The future looks bright for this young freshman, and like she has proven in the past, the best is yet to come"

LINK

MoJeff is a delight in every part of her life. She has one of the most captivating smiles in the happy history of UConn Basketball. She is a great asset to this years team; and will be a "force" in the years to come.

Every time Moriah smiles, she reminds me of Gabby Giffords -- the Olympic All-Around Gymnastics Champion. That's great company to be associated with.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Moriah's shot has been off this season, but her HS and other experience suggest she is a very good shooter. Brianna Banks struggled with her shot last year and came on strong this year. I'm sure MoJeff's offense will improve. In the meantime, she is sure handed, blazing fast, and a pesky defender. Geno has very high expectations of her, as do I. Frosh can be impact players. Go Moriah!

Reaction Score
Moriah's shot has been off this season, but her HS and other experience suggest she is a very good shooter. Brianna Banks struggled with her shot last year and came on strong this year. I'm sure MoJeff's offense will improve. In the meantime, she is sure handed, blazing fast, and a pesky defender. Geno has very high expectations of her, as do I. Frosh can be impact players. Go Moriah!
+1

Reaction Score
I was looking at the team picture the other day and was struck by how slight
Moriah's legs look compared to Kaleena's, Kelly's and Caroline's.

They seem to serve her very well, however.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
She is unlike any point guard UConn has had. We've had some super quick ones, to be sure, but she is unreal. I hope she develops her shot like Banks did last summer, and she will be amazing next season.

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
I think you mean Gabby Douglas...Gabby Giffords is the congresswoman who was shot.

OOOOPS. Thanks for the correction. I did mean Gabby Douglas. MY BAD. Ugh!

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
I was looking at the team picture the other day and was struck by how slight
Moriah's legs look compared to Kaleena's, Kelly's and Caroline's.

They seem to serve her very well, however.

Watch the Olympics! Many of the fastest runners in the world have skinny legs.

With less mass to move, MJ's skinny legs are able to move extra fast.

They have less air resistance, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc