Morgan! | The Boneyard

Morgan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Morgan & Skylar are on at halftime of the Lynx Vs Mercury game also. This is the first time I DVR a halftime show of a basketball game so please don't judge me.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
When Morgan had to sit out a few years ago, she looked great on the bench. I thuik she wore a different dress for each game. Between her mom and Chris Dailey, Morgan has a nice fashion sense. She's also articulate and as knowledgeable as anyone her age.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
In the Texas game, she took a skip pass from Kia, faked Ariel Atkins to the floor, and then danced her way to the rim for a layup.:):p

In the first half of the 2015 national championship games against Notre Dame, Morgan played rushed for almost the only time ever. She missed several fairly easy shots and made a few bad decisions. She corrected things at halftime. She is normally the model of patience and smoothness.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
ESPN should be applauded for allowing these 2 young the opportunity. I'm sure Maya chair is still wrapped in its original package til it's ready to be used

Reaction Score
ESPN should be applauded for allowing these 2 young the opportunity. I'm sure Maya chair is still wrapped in its original package til it's ready to be used
Ya that was all set up during Maya's UCONN OV & tour :cool:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Morgan might have a future in broadcasting. She's gorgeous and very calm and composed.
One of the most beautiful pair of eyes in sports, bar none.

Reaction Score
Don't look now, but someone on the Lady Vols forum has finally figured out that ESPN is part of a conspiracy to keep Tennessee from its rightful place atop the women's college basketball world. Morgan doing commentary is just the latest evidence. The fact that she's articulate, attractive, personable and interesting has nothing at all to do with it.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Don't look now, but someone on the Lady Vols forum has finally figured out that ESPN is part of a conspiracy to keep Tennessee from its rightful place atop the women's college basketball world. Morgan doing commentary is just the latest evidence. The fact that she's articulate, attractive, personable and interesting has nothing at all to do with it.

Some snitches over here :cool::cool::p:D

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The halftime shows are part of the archived games on WNBA League Pass. Both Morgan and Sky did well as newbies. Morgan astutely picked Minnesota to win the second game.

Reaction Score
I stopped going over there. Too much conspiracy and jealousy for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom