Morgan Valley and Jasmine Lister | The Boneyard

Morgan Valley and Jasmine Lister

Reaction Score
So Morgan Valley will be joining Arizona staff (according to accounts she followed on twitter). Her former co-worker Adaia Barnes is HC there. Where will Jasmine Lister end up since she did not follow Mike Neighbors to Arkansas.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I was wondering where Morgan and Jas would wind up. I think Morgan was at Washington about 3 years and has a lot more experience than Jas, but Jas is an intelligent, determined, and personable individual, so she should land someplace good.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
She might be a grad student or still have time on a contract so maybe she will be back.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I wonder if Lister would be interested in an job at an ACC school. I have a few in mind ;)
Or she could make the jump to R&B diva status (this song came on at the gym today, so it's stuck in my head).

Reaction Score
I was wondering where Morgan and Jas would wind up. I think Morgan was at Washington about 3 years and has a lot more experience than Jas, but Jas is an intelligent, determined, and personable individual, so she should land someplace good.

From my contact with Morgan Jas and nearly anyone else would need to go along way to meet the nice person Morgan Valley truly is.
When it was announced she was coming to Uconn , and with a potential sister too, I was very happy. She never disappointed me--except her feet issues, she is a smart ambitious, kind, caring, person--whom I pray shall have everything she thinks is success. I like that girl.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
For a minute there i was afraid Jas might end up at a certain acc school where a certain Duke poster might have ulterior motives for some eye-candy time.Much safer at Depaul.lol

wait.jpg

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Now we get to see Ms. Lister once a year? As my friend used to say "Mo' better" for us!

Reaction Score
Or she could make the jump to R&B diva status (this song came on at the gym today, so it's stuck in my head).

Are you trying to say she looks like (or is) Triaddukefan? Is the talent in order? At least they have both mastered the foundation aspects.

Reaction Score
. . . Seems to me its long overdue for a Blue Devil and Blue Demon home and home series :cool:

Am I blue?
You'd be too
Still the same
Lost the game
Am I blue.

(with apologies to Billie Holiday)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jasmine is a good athlete while Morgan was what I call "a plugger"! One of the hardest workers UCONN has had even with all her injuries!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Jasmine is a good athlete while Morgan was what I call "a plugger"! One of the hardest workers UCONN has had even with all her injuries!

Morgan was more than a plugger. She was a highly skilled player whose physical problems really prevented her from showing all her stuff. We were very good without her at her most effective. But I think we would have been that much better with her at full mobility and availability. I’m happy for her that she can make a career in the game.

Reaction Score
Morgan was more than a plugger. She was a highly skilled player whose physical problems really prevented her from showing all her stuff. We were very good without her at her most effective. But I think we would have been that much better with her at full mobility and availability. I’m happy for her that she can make a career in the game.

cohenzone- - -I agree 100% with your statement above! Coming into UCONN her freshman year she was going to be a major + during her 4 years! But with all the foot/leg injuries she endured she BECAME a plugger type! Much to her credit she didn't let her misfortune hold her back she still gave everything she had to the program and why she became such a fan favorite!
She will become a great coach who will pass on HER traits to the players under her development!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom