Morgan Tuck | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Morgan Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
She's been playing so well. Why only 5 minutes tonight?

No idea...she either has some lingering leg issues or it was a coach's decision...I don't know what to hope for except that she comes out like a Tiger in the tourney...!

Reaction Score
I hope that Auriemma will look at this game and keep her in the starting lineup for the rest of the year.

How about just letting her get on the floor, for "starters"?. Didn't see much of her last night. SEEMS like an injury must be involved, doesn't it? .....yet, Doty and Jeff have traveled an almost-identical path recently

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
some times these young players have a hard time defending all the cutting, screen and rolls etc

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
How about just letting her get on the floor, for "starters"?. Didn't see much of her last night. SEEMS like an injury must be involved, doesn't it? .....yet, Doty and Jeff have traveled an almost-identical path recently
No, it sounds like there must be a reason involved. What that reason is is is unclear.

Reaction Score
some times these young players have a hard time defending all the cutting, screen and rolls etc

DC: agreed. And I do think that her leg injury IS a factor for her in that regard. In addition, even as a great high school player, the impressive tape I saw of her did not indicate that her reactions to cuts etc were a particular strong point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom