Morgan Tuck Reminisces | The Boneyard

Morgan Tuck Reminisces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Morgan was a terrific player in college. Best you can find. Unfortunately injuries are going to be a real problem in the pro's for her. Hope she can overcome them because injury free she would be special in the WNBA too

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
She did so many things for her team besides being beastly near the rim. On top of that, she was a very likeable media figure (I didn't know her except via media interviews, etc.).

I'd bet she will be sucessful in whatever endeavors her long term plans provide.

Reaction Score
From WNBA web site:
Rehabbing With Tuck: Volume 1 - Connecticut Sun

"Now my main focus is making sure I am doing everything possible to get back on the court and be ready for next season. To do this I decided to go back to UConn for my rehab. Coach Geno and CD had no problem with me coming back and working with the team’s new trainer, Janelle. I also get to work with the team’s strength and conditioning coach, Amanda Kimball."
UpdateOne.jpg

Reaction Score
From WNBA web site:
Rehabbing With Tuck: Volume 1 - Connecticut Sun
"Now my main focus is making sure I am doing everything possible to get back on the court and be ready for next season. To do this I decided to go back to UConn for my rehab. Coach Geno and CD had no problem with me coming back and working with the team’s new trainer, Janelle. I also get to work with the team’s strength and conditioning coach, Amanda Kimball."
Thanks for this @MJL243. Great info. Great school. Great staff. Great lady! :D

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This made my day! This is the ultimate win-win. Morgan is in a familiar setting where the staff will push her and love her at the same time. Meanwhile, Grandma Tuck will be a wise counsel for the young team. Yessssssssssssss! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom