Morgan Tuck named Director of Franchise Development - CT Sun | The Boneyard

Morgan Tuck named Director of Franchise Development - CT Sun

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Wow, what a surprise. Morgan turning the page on her post college graduate career, and getting a "toe hold" in the corporate business world. :eek: Few if any are surprised that Morgan would land on her feet somewhere in the world of business or sports management. Morgan will do well. Starting out as "the director" (not an assistant) is impressive. The ceiling is high for Morgan. Don't be surprised if she rises up quickly in the Sun organization.

I see this as an entry level position, similar to being a video and film coordinator for a college/university that can lead to becoming an assistant coach (Kevin DeMille-Vanderbilt). No doubt her parents, Geno and CD (and all of her former teammates) are very proud of her. I am!! This also means she should be seen regularly at future UConn women's home BB games. I wonder if she'll have to pay to get in?!? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That's great! Those grandma knees as she called them were not going to last forever. I really like seeing players get into the management side of the sport.

Reaction Score
Not sure what a director of franchise development does but I'm glad its her doing it. A championship would probably be a boon for said development. ;)

Reaction Score
Congrats to Morgan! She must really like Connecticut!
Well, we do know that Connecticut does really love Morgan, and for very good reasons. In addition to being an exciting and excellent Bball player who shared the spotlight during an amazing 4-year run, she is a first class and intelligent person who is a joy to interact with.

I had the pleasure of interacting with her 3 times in my local community during our normal routines. My very warm welcome back, Morgan!! Very pleased!

Reaction Score
Not trying to start anything and I know each player has to chart their own course...but I still daydream about what would have happened if Tuck had stayed for that last year? She didn't exactly operate in someone else's shadow, yet she did, but the last year it would have been undisputably her team. They would have won it all, you know they would have, and, well. Just a thought. Not mad she didn't stay, just think of it as the real missed opportunity.

Reaction Score
Great for her. She could have played a lot longer if not for the knees. Very young for such a great role. She must have some serious respect.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom