Morgan is ESPNW's Player of the Week | The Boneyard

Morgan is ESPNW's Player of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well deserved and probably not her only one this year.

Reaction Score
That's great - well deserved!

And it will comfort some here to know that Charlie considers us and ND, "Arguably the country's two best teams."

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Tuck " being that kind of threat on a regular basis exponentially increases UConn's chances of winning a third straight national championship." Liking the sound of Ol Charlie Crème there. Absolutely no reason she can't be that on a regular basis. Now, get Stewie in sync and Mo more herself and it's Sherman's march to the sea!

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Man, I wish Betnijah Laney would had gotten it. But nice to see her also considered. Also she is this week's B1G POW. :)

Congrats Morgan.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
NOW THAT is awesome!!!! Congrats Morgan!!!

Reaction Score
I'm not sure how Jewell Loyd was the best player on the floor Saturday. Would have to disagree with Muffet. There's no question that Morgan was the best player on the floor. Compare the stats and the effect Morgan had on the game.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I'm not sure how Jewell Loyd was the best player on the floor Saturday. Would have to disagree with Muffet. There's no question that Morgan was the best player on the floor. Compare the stats and the effect Morgan had on the game.
Maybe she's looking strictly at points scored, but Morgan was much more efficient. I can see why Morgan got the nod, but both kids played terrific.

As Stewie and KML continue to have average offensive nights (by their standards), it's great to see Morgan and Kia step up...

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I'm so pleased about this. Several of us have been waiting for her "arrival" and knew it would come if she were healthy.

Reaction Score
"Geno Auremmia might now have a confident fourth option after Stewart, Mosqueda-Lewis and Moriah Jefferson."

And a confident fifth in Kia Nurse.

Reaction Score
Nice!

I love her penetration from the top of the key. I don't believe there are too many bigs who can stay with her without some help, which now leaves someone free.

I like it a lot!

Reaction Score
Well deserved, didn't get to see much of her last year but this girl's got game, she is getting better by the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom