Urban Meyer Suspended 3 Games For Role In Zach Smith Domestic Violence Probe | The Boneyard

Urban Meyer Suspended 3 Games For Role In Zach Smith Domestic Violence Probe

Reaction Score
This is all bad but what is McMurphys vendetta against them here?
If you want another job in sports journalism, scorched earth independent investing and reporting of a scandal at a top 5 program could work well for you. Also could go very poorly depending on the circumstances.

Reaction Score
If you want another job in sports journalism, scorched earth independent investing and reporting of a scandal at a top 5 program could work well for you. Also could go very poorly depending on the circumstances.
Isn't he already hired by athlon?

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't know what they need other than what they already have. He lied about a serious topic and then took ten days to release a statement in which he still didn't take full responsibility for said lie.

Truth be told I'd have more respect for someone covering up a crime for their friend than a guy who lies to all of us because his ego's just that big. He looks incredibly cheapish and should either resign or start holding himself accountable.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't know what they need other than what they already have. He lied about a serious topic and then took ten days to release a statement in which he still didn't take full responsibility for said lie.

Truth be told I'd have more respect for someone covering up a crime for their friend than a guy who lies to all of us because his ego's just that big. He looks incredibly cheapish and should either resign or start holding himself accountable.

I think you are missing the craven reality of college football? If you can win you can literally do anything.

C

Chief00

I know - for some here the only way Urban gets cleared is some deep, dark conspiracy.

But, based on publicly available facts - it appears that he should be cleared.

C

Chief00

When you look at Herman and Courtney - if this report is true, they have very devious motivations. Losing a 5 star recruit and her new boyfriend doesn’t want him around. So dropping his kids off in the driveway rather than at the curb becomes a crime -,Criminal Trepass.

I went over the ground previously the “I know” in the text proves nothing - it could have referred to cheating and lying. Not good things but not a criminal charge. In context the prosecutors reviewed all textes and saw nothing to charge.

My guess is Urban could get a 0-4 game suspension - if only to cool down the guilty mob mentality. But - no way should he lose his job for this.

Reaction Score
When you look at Herman and Courtney - if this report is true, they have very devious motivations. Losing a 5 star recruit and her new boyfriend doesn’t want him around. So dropping his kids off in the driveway rather than at the curb becomes a crime -,Criminal Trepass.

I went over the ground previously the “I know” in the text proves nothing - it could have referred to cheating and lying. Not good things but not a criminal charge. In context the prosecutors reviewed all textes and saw nothing to charge.

My guess is Urban could get a 0-4 game suspension - if only to cool down the guilty mob mentality. But - no way should he lose his job for this.

Your track record on this topic is...less than stellar.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

This post could appear in a different forum and make absolute perfect sense, without changing a single word. Twilight Zone level eeriness.

Reaction Score
McMurphy has posted a new Zach Smith story earlier tonight. It must have hit a nerve because Smith's attorney is already threatening McMurphy w/ legal action (he actually used the word - extortion).

I won't post the actual story because it will cause the site's decency filters to self destruct and will cause @temery additional agita and chest pain. Here is a link to WatchStadium.com where the story is posted.

This guy was clearly a piece of work. Please keep the discussion above board with no descriptions of the items purchased/or pics taken or the posts will get deleted.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I really don’t get why McMurphy posted that last article. Seems irrelevant and makes it look like he’s got an axe to grind. Obviously smith is an awful guy, but that’s petty journalism

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This dude is one sick puppy.
So as I scrolled down to read the comments, I thought those were ads appearing on my computer and I was like "GD it Medic, thanks a lot!"

Dude is pretty messed up. Lol'd at the atty's responses.

Reaction Score
Theres probably a reason he left Florida. He knew more about all the suspect things his players were doing and needed to let it blow over. Now it seems like history is repeating itself

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom