OT: More Tebow stuff | The Boneyard

OT: More Tebow stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
This is now dated, since the Broncos just lost. Still funny.
Dedicated to NCor. (And, by the way, the Giants are unstoppable.)

Reaction Score
This is now dated, since the Broncos just lost. Still funny. Dedicated to NCor. (And, by the way, the Giants are unstoppable.)
Yeah! A neighbor sent this to me. He is aware of my alegiance to the Steelers first and then Tebow and Broncos. I sent it on to friends in the Pittsburgh area. BTW, I was rooting for the Giants ... no, wait ... actually I was rooting against the Packers. I was hoping Eli would have a really good game, since he gets his share of unwarrented criticism.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
It would be a nice reunion in Indy for the Harbaughs. Do you think their brother-in-law, Tom Crean, aka coach of the Indiana Hoosiers, would struggle choosing which one to host?

I really like the 49ers. They have weapons at all of the skill positions and their defense has been stellar. Harbaugh has raised the play of Alex Smith from #1 pick bust to a good quarterback. It will be interesting to see how he performs as the stage for each performance continues to get bigger.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
What would be unusual is Eli playing on Peyton's field in the Super Bowl. I'm sure when Indianapolis got the bid, they thought Peyton would in the game :)

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Very true, but the ultimate cruelty would be for Tom Brady to win SuperBowl #4 in Indy.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
More? Why?
If that is to me Meyers, the hate for Tom Brady and the Pats in Indianapolis is astounding.
Many people think without the Pats, the Colts have 2-3 more titles. And, the whole Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning and who is the better quarterback debate is quite amusing if you ask me. While many people see Peyton as the hard worker, the see Brady as the glamour boy...it's just a complex contrast. However, when you boil it down, they are both great QB's that work extremely hard and have had great success. But when it comes to the REALLY big games, no one in recent history has been better than Brady. Colts fans don't want to accept that.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
that's hysterical. someone also took the scene and did a translation with regards to the Big East and i think Syracuse and PItt leaving, or something like that. both were good.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
If that is to me Meyers, the hate for Tom Brady and the Pats in Indianapolis is astounding.
Many people think without the Pats, the Colts have 2-3 more titles. And, the whole Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning and who is the better quarterback debate is quite amusing if you ask me. While many people see Peyton as the hard worker, the see Brady as the glamour boy...it's just a complex contrast. However, when you boil it down, they are both great QB's that work extremely hard and have had great success. But when it comes to the REALLY big games, no one in recent history has been better than Brady. Colts fans don't want to accept that.
I think mebbe they actualy hate him because he is hot and poor ol Peyton is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom