More sports gambling problems | The Boneyard

More sports gambling problems

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
So unless you've been living under a rock, you've seen that Porter received a lifetime ban.

Talk about a family having an horrific week:

Reaction Score
I don't know what the hell is wrong with that family, but if I'm MP Jr. I'm maintaining a healthy distance.
He spoke in the trial, and his comments were....not great. At one point he said "i wish it was me there instead of Coban." Uhhh you wish it was you that drunkenly killed someone??? oof

Reaction Score
Based off of the interviews I've seen MPJ seems like a dummy as well, hopefully he doesn't raise his level to the brothers

Reaction Score
Based off of the interviews I've seen MPJ seems like a dummy as well, hopefully he doesn't raise his level to the brothers
You beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing.

Reaction Score
It's simple. Many people impaired by alcohol make bad decisions. It's what alcohol does.
More like its simple not to do it if you plan ahead. DON"T DRIVE TO THE BAR!!!!

Coming from someone who made poor decisions as a kid before ride shares were available. After 2 DUI's, I haven't drank and driven in 20 years.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Imo, the biggest gambling problem is when you win and the guy doesn't pay you.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
This is a terrible justification. Just no excuse for it.
This is not a justification at all. People who get intoxicated are responsible just like people who play Russian Roulette. Alcohol is a powerful mind altering addictive drug. You reap what you sow. Denial is not a river in Africa. Got a problem? Get help. You are responsible.

Reaction Score

Coming from someone who made poor decisions as a kid before ride shares were available. After 2 DUI's, I haven't drank and driven in 20 years.
We install breathalyzers in cars for the state of Florida and business is booming. We’re getting people coming in with their 4th/ 5th DUI and bragging about it. They don’t have a license ( suspended) or insurance and they’re still out there driving without a care in the world. Only solution is long jail sentences and that doesn’t happen until you’re in an accident and someone gets hurt or worse.

Reaction Score

I am very happy to hear that you haven't drank and driven in 20 years. But why did you get 2 DUIs? Did YOU not make plans before you went out? You got 1 DUI and then YOU did it again? You made a mistake and then did it again?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom