More motivation | The Boneyard

More motivation

Reaction Score
When the time comes on Sunday, we will figure it out. But for now let's focus on getting a better seeding to hopefully make things easier long term

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Can't read the article but "no clear path" does not feel right - I think there is a shot here for us. Of course we need to see how the BET goes and then how everyone seeds/brackets out...

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
What is this article? I pay for ESPN+ and that was absolute dribble.

They basically suggest there’s 8 teams that can win. If there’s any year where there’s like 30 teams who can win, it’s this year.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Can't read the article but "no clear path" does not feel right - I think there is a shot here for us. Of course we need to see how the BET goes and then how everyone seeds/brackets out...
There's "no clear path" to read the stupid article without paying 5.99 from an allegedly "top writer". No thanks.

Reaction Score
It's been said that "Every day is conquerable by its hours and every hour by its minutes." You might add, "And every basketball game by its possessions." I like our defensive chances on any given opponent's possession. I like our offensive chances, with Bouk in the lineup, on any given UConn possession. Covid-willing, no team will beat us by just showing up. They will have to take the floor and beat us possession by possession. I like our chances.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
It's been said that "Every day is conquerable by its hours and every hour by its minutes." You might add, "And every basketball game by its possessions." I like our defensive chances on any given opponent's possession. I like our offensive chances, with Bouk in the lineup, on any given UConn possession. Covid-willing, no team will beat us by just showing up. They will have to take the floor and beat us possession by possession. I like our chances.
And with our depth time will be on our side if we stay close. There is a lot to not like about us if your an opponent.

Reaction Score
We all want better seeding because that supposedly equates to getting further down the road but at some point you have to just say blank it and beat whoever is in front of you no matter who they are. There is no shame in losing a wire game to a top seed. Hurley has to have them in a no fear, we can beat anyone mode.

Reaction Score
What is this article? I pay for ESPN+ and that was absolute dribble.

They basically suggest there’s 8 teams that can win. If there’s any year where there’s like 30 teams who can win, it’s this year.

I couldn't agree more.

Absolute joke. Gassaway wrote more about the teams that just missed consideration than he did the eight teams that have a realistic chance of winning.

That being said, using the KenPom historical data where every team to win except UConn in 2014 was Top 20 in both adjusted Off and Def Efficiency, there are currently four teams that can win, plus UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom