More Mizzou | The Boneyard

More Mizzou

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Don't forget you have to come to the real Columbia this winter. I wouldn't speak too soon.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
They will have Frericks and that will make them tougher than they were last season. She is tough on the boards and she can hit the three point shot. She was injured last season. Of course, that does not mean they will beat SC.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I see Sophie tucks her shorts even during interviews. I think it's time for WCBB to give these young ladies the option either to wear regular length shorts or the shorter ones, since so many these days are tucking them anyway.

Reaction Score
If I remember correctly (I watch a lot of Mizzou games) she once said she tucks them in because she doesn't like the feel of the spandex on her legs. Well, that and she doesn't want long shorts.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Top to bottom the SEC is the best. Never a night off. Yadda yadda." This constant refrain is empirically BS.

Reaction Score
I see Sophie tucks her shorts even during interviews. I think it's time for WCBB to give these young ladies the option either to wear regular length shorts or the shorter ones, since so many these days are tucking them anyway.

Whether regular length or shorter length, I can pretty much guarantee that every member of
the UConn team would be wearing the same length as every other TEAM mate.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
If I remember correctly (I watch a lot of Mizzou games) she once said she tucks them in because she doesn't like the feel of the spandex on her legs. Well, that and she doesn't want long shorts.
Spandex? The floppy shorts young women wear during games is far from tight around the legs. I see too many young ladies tucking their shorts to believe it's a spandex thing. They want that choice, let's give it to them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom