More Griffin From The Courant Beat Reporter | The Boneyard

More Griffin From The Courant Beat Reporter

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It's all starting to look the same, but there are a few little tid bits sprinkled in. Next, we will have an article on her favorite music etc.

Who Is UConn Basketball Recruit Aubrey Griffin And What's Next For The 2019 Class?

This we heard yesterday too:

One thing Griffin needs to work on in her last high school season is being more selfish and taking more shots, Ricci said, describing her as sometimes being “selfless to a fault.” Geno already has a one liner for that. "I didn't recruit you to pass."

This I don't recall seeing: "She’s a fan of the Toronto Raptors, New York Liberty, Stephen Curry and Candace Parker." Hmmm, unselfish but into Candace Parker. Well, she also says "two of her favorite alums are Maya Moore and Breanna Stewart. "

And I was hoping, but this is probably old news for you recruitheads: "The No. 10 recruit, Laeticia Amihere, is also considering the Huskies. "

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
And I was hoping, but this is probably old news for you recruitheads: "The No. 10 recruit, Laeticia Amihere, is also considering the Huskies. "
A very reliable source told us that Amihere is NOT in the UCONN recruiting picture. However, If she decides that she really really really wants to come to UCONN or if someone else currently on the radar says no I could see it happening. At the very minimum Amihere will impact games defensively in a major way regardless of where she ends up.

Reaction Score
A very reliable source told us that Amihere is NOT in the UCONN recruiting picture. However, If she decides that she really really really wants to come to UCONN or if someone else currently on the radar says no I could see it happening. At the very minimum Amihere will impact games defensively in a major way regardless of where she ends up.

it must be the fact that UConn has no experience with ultra competitive Canadian basketball players...................:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom