OT - more Diaco struggling | The Boneyard

OT - more Diaco struggling

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure this is BD trying to be self deprecating, but you never know. Skip to 2:00:

obvious jokes:

1) BD needs to work on wrap-up technique
2) cover-2? BD can't even teach the cover one
3) with love and diligence, anything is possible. Except gift-wrapping an oblong shaped present and beating Army.

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
If I may, predictable Boneyard responses (with care and love):

Ghost of HFD: At least hes using a blu boe, but WHY IS HE USNIG REd RAPPING PPER???!?
Whaler: Typical Diaco, can't get the job done so he takes the easy way out, puts a bow on it, calls a weird press conference and wraps up the season instead.
Palatine: Whitmer did not provide Diaco with enough wrapping paper
Freescooter: Warde did not provide Diaco with enough wrapping paper
Multiple: Pasqualoni did not provide Diaco with enough wrapping paper
Touchdown Husky: Why is Diaco wrapping that football up? Throw it down the field!
Fishy: This f*ing conference will never give us enough wrapping paper. The longer we stay here, the more F*kced we are. Anyone that thinks we'll ever be able to wrap that football up in this dumpster fire deserves a swift punch to the throat.

And finally...

UconnDan97: Diaco won't need to be on the floor next year, he'll be putting that national championship trophy up on the mantle!!

Did I miss anyone? Merry Christmas you crazy bsatards.

Reaction Score

Ghost of HFD: At least hes using a blu boe, but WHY IS HE USNIG REd RAPPING PPER???!?
Whaler: Typical Diaco, can't get the job done so he takes the easy way out, puts a bow on it, calls a weird press conference and wraps up the season instead.
Touchdown Husky: Why is Diaco wrapping that football up? Throw it down the field!
Fishy: This f*ing conference will never give us enough wrapping paper. The longer we stay here, the more F*kced we are. Anyone that thinks we'll ever be able to wrap that football up in this dumpster fire deserves a swift punch to the throat.

And finally...

UconnDan97: Diaco won't need to be on the floor next year, he'll be putting that national championship trophy up on the mantle!!

All the Old Timers - Pudge, me, Cubby etc: Edsall would have had to wrap that present in trailers

Reaction Score
A shortened version of that with all our old and new championship trophies getting shuffled around needs to be on TV all over the midwest and southeast through Jan 1. The KO/Geno humor could really be played up. Really fun way to market UCONN and focus on our titles.

I wish we had the cash to do a major marketing push in Big Ten, ACC and B12 country.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

And finally...

You've gone and saved the best for last! ;) Merry Christmas right back at ya, and prepare for our New Year's resolution of going 14-0 in 2015!!!

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
You've gone and saved the best for last! ;) Merry Christmas right back at ya, and prepare for our New Year's resolution of going 14-0 in 2015!!!

Actually, I forgot that it's going to be 15-0, since we're going to win the AAC Championship game and 2 additional games in the playoffs. "15 in '15" has a nice ring to it... :cool:

Reaction Score
great video... not sure I'm used to the new mascot though.
liked the real husky they brought in much better.

Reaction Score
Actually, I forgot that it's going to be 15-0, since we're going to win the AAC Championship game and 2 additional games in the playoffs. "15 in '15" has a nice ring to it... :cool:

Can you please replace those obnoxious quotes with "15 in '15" as your signature? Thank you in advance.

Reaction Score

And finally...

Can we officially nominate this as post of the year?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Multiple posters: It's not the wrapping paper. Its the scotch tape. The tape isn't good enough. Diaco gets a pass this year, but he better go out and get some better tape next year. No excuse for over looking a detail like that.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nice video. Classy. The crumpled wrapping paper ball strewn under the tree is a perfect metaphor for this season. Maybe next year Santa?

Reaction Score

And finally...

This is honestly the best post you've ever made. Proud of you, Jon.

It also has my vote for Post of the Year.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Wrapping presents is a process. Once we master our process we'll focus on an actual present. BTW, love the faux HFD rant on red paper :)

Reaction Score

And finally...

Butchy: They should have used the game ball from when we played Yale in'49.
Waylon: You mean they haven't canceled the football program so that we can join the Big East?
Carl: With all of the Navy Seal books I have been reading lately, I could have wrapped that football much better.
Businesslawyer: Rationally speaking, the wrapping paper just isn't good enough.
Desmond Conner: If Tebucky Jones Jr. was still playing for UConn then Bob could have wrapped that ball.
Apologists: Edsall would have wrapped that ball. But it would have been wrapped in white paper but it is still really successful despite that fact that it is mediocre and besides.... trailers.
Pudge: BRANDING POSITIONING GROWTH ACTIVATION STRUCTURAL
Upstater: Belichick could wrap that ball and Tom Brady would throw 45 TDs with it and the paper would remain intact and unblemished.
UConn07: Yet again, Diaco is getting a bad wrap.
Weyuo: See, you guys were wrong. We should have never fired PGDL.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Can you please replace those obnoxious quotes with "15 in '15" as your signature? Thank you in advance.

I met you two thirds of the way. The Coach Ollie quote has to stay, because these are indeed trying times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom