OT - more Diaco struggling | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - more Diaco struggling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
If I may, predictable Boneyard responses (with care and love):

Ghost of HFD: At least hes using a blu boe, but WHY IS HE USNIG REd RAPPING PPER???!?
Whaler: Typical Diaco, can't get the job done so he takes the easy way out, puts a bow on it, calls a weird press conference and wraps up the season instead.
Palatine: Whitmer did not provide Diaco with enough wrapping paper
Freescooter: Warde did not provide Diaco with enough wrapping paper
Multiple: Pasqualoni did not provide Diaco with enough wrapping paper
Touchdown Husky: Why is Diaco wrapping that football up? Throw it down the field!
Fishy: This f*ing conference will never give us enough wrapping paper. The longer we stay here, the more F*kced we are. Anyone that thinks we'll ever be able to wrap that football up in this dumpster fire deserves a swift punch to the throat.

And finally...

UconnDan97: Diaco won't need to be on the floor next year, he'll be putting that national championship trophy up on the mantle!!

Did I miss anyone? Merry Christmas you crazy bsatards.

Butchy: They should have used the game ball from when we played Yale in'49.
Waylon: You mean they haven't canceled the football program so that we can join the Big East?
Carl: With all of the Navy Seal books I have been reading lately, I could have wrapped that football much better.
Businesslawyer: Rationally speaking, the wrapping paper just isn't good enough.
Desmond Conner: If Tebucky Jones Jr. was still playing for UConn then Bob could have wrapped that ball.
Apologists: Edsall would have wrapped that ball. But it would have been wrapped in white paper but it is still really successful despite that fact that it is mediocre and besides.... trailers.
Pudge: BRANDING POSITIONING GROWTH ACTIVATION STRUCTURAL
Upstater: Belichick could wrap that ball and Tom Brady would throw 45 TDs with it and the paper would remain intact and unblemished.
UConn07: Yet again, Diaco is getting a bad wrap.
Weyuo: See, you guys were wrong. We should have never fired PGDL.

Chap: do we kneed a gift re seat to return & git our ate mil back ?
John: Susan looks good but no Emily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman