More Alumni props - | The Boneyard

More Alumni props -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
During the Raiders - Broncos game tonight, Mike Maycock stated that Tyvon Branch was the top defensive player for the Raiders.

I realize that is like being called the top offensive player for the 2012 Huskies, but still pretty cool.

Reaction Score
and now he is questionable to return with an ankle injury.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Hey just one more of our boys out there making an impact

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
They just said best tackling safety in the league

I like Tyvon, but that reminds me of Jason Sehorn being praised for his tackling.

I'd rather not have my secondary guys be great tacklers. Means they're chasing after guys a lot.

Reaction Score
I like Tyvon, but that reminds me of Jason Sehorn being praised for his tackling.

I'd rather not have my secondary guys be great tacklers. Means they're chasing after guys a lot.

You're seriously not comparing Tyvon to Sehorn right?

Do you think Ed Reed is a good tackler? I think You want your safeties to hit nightmarishly hard.

When I played, and I was terrible. Getting stuck by a lightning quick safety was probably the most painful thing that could happen outside of a broken femur.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I've seen the Raiders a few times and Branch is all over the field. Proof that 1) the rest of the Raiders defense is God awful and 2) Branch has quite a NFL motor and is representing UConn football very well. I root for him to make consecutive Pro Bowls (who else on Oakland will??).

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I want them to hit hard. I'd rather the DL pressured the QB and they broke up passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom