More About Paige | The Boneyard

More About Paige

Reaction Score
If we had a MT. Rushmore for UConn women's basketball, she would be on it. The amount of players on it could be a discussion.

Reaction Score
The amount of players on it…
Hmmm. So not just faces then? Maybe full length carvings on the mountainside, maybe in a dynamic action pose. :p:D:):rolleyes:

Forgive me. I couldn’t resist.

And I’m totally with you about putting Paige in that group.

Reaction Score
An NC would really enhance her resumé for the mountain, although I can't think of a better 4th person.

Reaction Score
An NC would really enhance her resumé for the mountain, although I can't think of a better 4th person.
Sue Bird? Rebecca Lobo? Tina Charles? There's a few you could pick from that had great careers and won 1-2 championships during their four years. I'd say at minimum you have to make some of the major UConn all-time stat lists (e.g. top ten in career points or assists) and have at least one title under your belt just to be in the discussion.

Reaction Score
Greatest to player to never win a championship.

Until next season that is.
So if she doesn't win would she be the greatest uconn player not to win a championship?

I don't think she can make mount Rushmore at UConn. Maybe mount Rushmore of uconn guards. All imaginery and subjective of course.

Reaction Score
So if she doesn't win would she be the greatest uconn player not to win a championship?

I don't think she can make mount Rushmore at UConn. Maybe mount Rushmore of uconn guards. All imaginery and subjective of course.
I guess so, yeah. All the greats have won a ring.

I don’t know, I feel like just her stats alone could push her up there. I mean, shooting 67% from the floor as a guard against Top 20 teams?? That’s nuts.

Reaction Score
Ah, let's be serious here. You have to be unlucky to play for UConn and not have an NC. Setting aside the NC discussion for a minute, if you look at just basketball dominance and skill would number 4 be Sue? No. How about Rebecca? No. Maybe Tina? No.

So, what's the problem? The ring...

Reaction Score
Ah, let's be serious here. You have to be unlucky to play for UConn and not have an NC. Setting aside the NC discussion for a minute, if you look at just basketball dominance and skill would number 4 be Sue? No. How about Rebecca? No. Maybe Tina? No.

So, what's the problem? The ring...

Chong has three rings. Rings are won by teams, not players.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom