More AAC Officiating Malpractice | The Boneyard

More AAC Officiating Malpractice

Reaction Score
Officials riding the wave of the crowd and about to award the game to Memphis. Two really awful charge calls down the stretch.

Reaction Score
Does the AAC draw their officials from the same pool as the BE? The BE fans have been complaining all year, and last night was a travesty.

Reaction Score
I don’t know, watching champ week, I’ve seen more horrid officiating than in recent memory. Florida got robbed of 3 game tying free throws, Tenn-Kentucky game was full of terrible calls down the stretch. Refs took over the game under 6 minutes.

So while we’ve all watched, and yelled, at our games and refs, officiating as a whole with the freedom of movement crap is really making the game a bad product to watch.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Officials riding the wave of the crowd and about to award the game to Memphis. Two really awful charge calls down the stretch.

Check out Marquette and Seton Hall. It’s an epidemic.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
College reffing has never been great. Maybe in my head, but the last few years man have been atrocious. Looks like a high school basketball game. A lot of new blood? Changing how they do things? idgi.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I don’t know, watching champ week, I’ve seen more horrid officiating than in recent memory. Florida got robbed of 3 game tying free throws, Tenn-Kentucky game was full of terrible calls down the stretch. Refs took over the game under 6 minutes.

So while we’ve all watched, and yelled, at our games and refs, officiating as a whole with the freedom of movement crap is really making the game a bad product to watch.

Disagree. Foul on the floor before the shot.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
College reffing has never been great. Maybe in my head, but the last few years man have been atrocious. Looks like a high school basketball game. A lot of new blood? Changing how they do things? idgi.

Still better than the nba.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

grassroots died because youth sports are poison

Reaction Score
I actually thought the charge calls on Houston were legit. They were unglued and out of control. They also got away with a lot of over the backs throughout the game.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
the officiating in the Seton Hall/Marquette game was about the worse I have seen this year then I watch the Tenn/UK game and watch the crap there its becoming a real issue - these refs are there to be actors and have the cameras shine on them

Reaction Score
I actually thought the charge calls on Houston were legit. They were unglued and out of control. They also got away with a lot of over the backs throughout the game.

On the first one he had both feet in the circle and the second one the defender actually moved toward the offensive player after he left the ground.

Reaction Score
Disagree. Foul on the floor before the shot.
Regardless, you and I agree it’s an obvious foul. No whistle. The premise of my post is still valid

Reaction Score
SEC & AAC use the same pool, there's some low-major in there too. So if you see a bad ref in an SEC game, he's been a bad ref in an AAC game too.
Teddy V is reffing ACC games as well this week, I believe.

Reaction Score
The old guard of Burr, Higgins, Cahill all retired. It was never a treat to have those guys working our games, but I would take them in a second over any of these AAC refs.

C

Chief00

The old guard of Burr, Higgins, Cahill all retired. It was never a treat to have those guys working our games, but I would take them in a second over any of these AAC refs.

I loved The Grest Tim Higgins.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I was watching without sound, that last one where the lay-up went in was criminal.

Reaction Score
Dont be so sure - imagine them with new rules, flagrant 1 & 2, points of emphisis, replay, charge/block circle? Could be a nightmare - jeez Cahill once gave Donny Marshall a T for clapping sarcastically.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
When the announcers start talking about how experienced and solid the officiating crew is, you know there's been some really crappy calls

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom