Moon Ursin back in Transfer Portal | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Moon Ursin back in Transfer Portal

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
She'll most likely be doing online classes.
I have yet to see any public announcement that Ursin plans to attend Tulane. Perhaps someone knows her personally and has communicated that information. Otherwise, this may all be speculation.

Reaction Score
I have yet to see any public announcement that Ursin plans to attend Tulane. Perhaps someone knows her personally and has communicated that information. Otherwise, this may all be speculation.
Skilz most likely has received some sort of communication. Especially being from Louisiana. I think it is safe to confirm it.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Skilz most likely has received some sort of communication. Especially being from Louisiana. I think it is safe to confirm it.
I’m always a little suspicious of posters who know someone, who knows someone…..

In the case of Ursin, she has already changed her mind once. Until I see something official, just call me skeptical.

Reaction Score
I’m always a little suspicious of posters who know someone, who knows someone…..

In the case of Ursin, she has already changed her mind once. Until I see something official, just call me skeptical.
That's understandable

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score

If @skilz said it, that’s good enough for me as there is never any drivel or ludicrous comments posted by our Southern friend. Perhaps a bit of trust in a few of our colleagues might brighten the day?

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
If @skilz said it, that’s good enough for me as there is never any drivel or ludicrous comments posted by our Southern friend. Perhaps a bit of trust in a few of our colleagues might brighten the day?
Thanks! I don't post information that is not backed by a good source. I understand everyone's skepticism and that's ok too. I'm never here to argue, but only add what I know. Paperwork needs to be filed and in order, before any announcements are made. Things are a bit behind in New Orleans due to the storm.

Have a great day Don!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Makes a lot of sense. From my understanding, the nursing school is better and closer to campus. If I remember correctly, LSU was always going to be a challenge for her since the nursing school is a distance from the main campus.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom