Montez Mathis Interview | The Boneyard

Montez Mathis Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pikiell calling the mom to just chat it up on non basketball stuff on a daily basis is so disingenuous, the kid has to see through that.

Hope he comes here - seems like a good kid. Regardless Chillious grinding since 6th grade.

Reaction Score
Good stuff. Mom loves Pikiell though.

He did also say "We all just need to sit down and get on the same page." So hopefully Tez convinces his parents that they'll look great in Husky gear.

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
Hope we land this kid.. Kind of player that would thrive here.. my fav part was that once he decides he would just be calling people.. Not a big fan of the whole announcement spectacle

Reaction Score
Pikiell calling the mom to just chat it up on non basketball stuff on a daily basis is so disingenuous, the kid has to see through that.

Hope he comes here - seems like a good kid. Regardless Chillious grinding since 6th grade.
Ya know, Ollie did the same thing with Vital, and when his mom came to visit for the first time that locked it up. Everybody has always said Ollie doesn't just focus on basketball and cares about you as a person. Pikiell is doing the same thing.

Reaction Score
May just be my biased eye but the kid seemed to gush about UConn more than the other schools. The only worrying thing is his mom loving Pikiell. Hopefully KO is a close second on her list.

Reaction Score
May just be my biased eye but the kid seemed to gush about UConn more than the other schools. The only worrying thing is his mom loving Pikiell. Hopefully KO is a close second on her list.

Agree but like Sid the parents have a bug say much of the time. It will go to the wire.

Reaction Score
I've been clowning on Rutgers fans on Twitter for a couple days now and Montez has liked & retweeted me a couple times. Take that for what it's worth (probably nothing)

Reaction Score
I can't even believe what I'm reading on that board

At first it made me laugh...hysterically. But now I think they actually believe what they're posting, which makes me truly concerned for their mental health.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
At first it made me laugh...hysterically. But now I think they actually believe what they're posting, which makes me truly concerned for their mental health.

Saw someone mention that Piekell will have them as a final four caliber team within four years.... why don't you start by actually making the tournament or having an above .500 record

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Saw someone mention that Piekell will have them as a final four caliber team within four years.... why don't you start by actually making the tournament or having an above .500 record
Am I the only one rooting for Pikiell to make Rutgers relevant? I don't want us losing recruits to them or anything, but the dude's a Huksy for life, so he's got my support.

C

Chief00

As JC jokingly said on the first day of class - you know that guy in your living room saying all those nice things about you - you are never going to see that again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom