monster shout out | The Boneyard

monster shout out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
to the fans that made their way to MSG today. Someone made a post from there that they would will the team to victory. Thats exactly what happened. Just about every player alluded to it afterwards. The noise on the TV was deafening, sounded like Gampel on the best days.
In terms of what this game meant to the program in this crucial timeframe, with our new coach and CR future uncertain, your contribution cannot go unnoticed. The fact that we sent a BIG 10 team home without a final 4 and possible NC simply because we own NY has to be eating at Delany&Co. You guys made that possible and you cannot be praised enough!

Reaction Score
The place was rocking .

My section 213 was standing for (most) of the 2nd half.
You could tell that the UCONN fans were there to will the team to victory today.

No scoreboard signs encouraging the fans to cheer were necessary.

I have seen a lot of UCONN games at the Garden and I would be hard pressed to name one over today. and that is coming from a 37 year season ticketholder.

Reaction Score
Keep the faith brothers& sisters!

UConn is doomed; has no business playing UFLorida, or beating MSU or a very good 'NOva team or terrific St Joseph's team (great coach @ St Joe's; they are all good/great coaches & teams!)).

Go UConn ........ I had to turn the volume down it got so loud in surround sound from the Garden..............

Reaction Score
WP_20140330_017.jpg

Just got back. As I was walking into the Garden a cab pulled up with a Syracuse "New York College Team" sign on top, as I left the Garden I could only think it only fitting that the first NCAA Regional in 30+ years and UConn is the team to advance to the Final Four.

I guess actions speak louder than "Signs"

Go Huskies, think B1G

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What I like is how, despite how UConn's dominance in NYC has been overlooked by commentator and conference commissions, everyone is now is all "well of course, Connecticut had so many fans in their backyard, and Connecticut fans always travel well. Over a weekend, Connecticut fans have rewritten our narrative...that's right, the FANS rewrote our narrative. Think about it, feel good about it, and then buy tickets to Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom