Monster game by Pheesa (and Fowles) in OT win | The Boneyard

Monster game by Pheesa (and Fowles) in OT win

Reaction Score
Even if I weren't a Lynx fan I'd be glad they won.

This was on ESPN.com prior to the Lynx-Aces game.

Capture 3.JPG

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Looks like crystal is now firmly backup to Clarendon

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Looks like crystal is now firmly backup to Clarendon
This game was unusual — Gray is big, strong, and physical, and Clarendon is a much better matchup. Reeve has said she likes Laysia to start games and Crystal to finish them. They often share the floor for 5-10 minutes a game, too.

This was a great game to watch. High skill level, especially in the post, physical, and drama.

Reaction Score
I have thought for years that Fowles is the best all around real center in the game. Love that Napheesa is so good in the WNBA. Lot's of people thought her game wouldn't translate considering her height. I guess it shows what intelligence, training, toughness and talent can do.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I have thought for years that Fowles is the best all around real center in the game. Love that Napheesa is so good in the WNBA. Lot's of people thought her game wouldn't translate considering her height. I guess it shows what intelligence, training, toughness and talent can do.
Totally agree on Fowles. Pheesa too. Some thought her not quick enough to be a 3, not big enough to be a 4. Turns out she’s too strong to be covered by a 3, too quick to be covered by a 4.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
While Fowles and Collier are both deserving of accolades, you also have to mention Clarendon's performance. 20 pts on 10-15 shooting, including a couple big buckets in OT. Also 7 assists. None of the Aces guards stopped her at any point during the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom