Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Today(February 18th)

ESPN2: 7:00 Notre Dame at North Carolina State
9:00 Oregon at Oregon State

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
One plausible good game on paper and one great game. NC State is very depleted and is going against an ND team with something to prove and needs to show it's ready to defend. I will be rooting for NC State as Wes has kept this ship together better than McGiver ever could-paper clips, duct tape, a few toothpicks and lots of elbow grease! :)

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
One plausible good game on paper and one great game. NC State is very depleted and is going against an ND team with something to prove and needs to show it's ready to defend. I will be rooting for NC State as Wes has kept this ship together better than McGiver ever could-paper clips, duct tape, a few toothpicks and lots of elbow grease!:)
I assume that you were pulling for ND last season given that Muffet kept the ship together better than McGyver ever could-paper clips, duct tape, etc. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
One plausible good game on paper and one great game. NC State is very depleted and is going against an ND team with something to prove and needs to show it's ready to defend. I will be rooting for NC State as Wes has kept this ship together better than McGiver ever could-paper clips, duct tape, a few toothpicks and lots of elbow grease! :)
I will be sitting courtside tonight at Gill Coliseum. I attended OSU when Ralph Miller's OSU Men's BB Teams were awesome. It got so loud in Gill Coliseum, your ears hurt. I'm hoping for a bit of ear discomfort tonight. GO BEAVS!

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
I will be sitting courtside tonight at Gill Coliseum. I attended OSU when Ralph Miller's OSU Men's BB Teams were awesome. It got so loud in Gill Coliseum, your ears hurt. I'm hoping for a bit of ear discomfort tonight. GO BEAVS!
I was driving down to Baltimore with the ESPN app on and I had to pull over to actually watch the last quarter of the game. Very happy for the way the game was played, both teams played very well. I gather Hebard hurt her knee but I didn't hear how. Very impressive free throw shooting byt the Beavers. Heck, the Ducks also shot free throws well. The only issue I had was having to listen to Adam Amin who was overplaying every possession and has to love the sound of his own voice. He has to be someone's nephew at ESPN. Head bang

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
I think it was non contact. She was chasing down a rebound and landed awkward.
I was actually thinking of both you and LoTrader during this game and I had your back getting PO'd at Amin the way he kept prattling on about a "tournament defining" win as if this team isn't good nor capable. I am wondering if others on here felt the same way listening to that Jackwagon or if it's just me...naw, can't be me!:D

Reaction Score
I was actually thinking of both you and LoTrader during this game and I had your back getting PO'd at Amin the way he kept prattling on about a "tournament defining" win as if this team isn't good nor capable. I am wondering if others on here felt the same way listening to that Jackwagon or if it's just me...naw, can't be me!:D
I think he gets on my nerves strictly because I associate his voice w/ Arike’s GW shots. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Jackwagon? Now you are BY Favorite Poster. Love Jackwagon!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
It could be you, but in this case it is not merely you. BTW, "Jackwagon" is a great pejorative. Do you also have Geico insurance?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom